You may have a rocketry problem if...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might have a "Rocketry Problem" if you have been stopped multiple times by law enforcement due to the 1/3-scale "Patriot" missile strapped to the top of your Ford Fiesta.

You might have a "Rocketry Problem" if the motor for the 1/3-scale "Patriot" missile produces more horsepower than your Ford Fiesta.

And you absolutely have a "Rocketry Problem" if you actually know a math formula for converting Maximum/Total Impulse in Newtons into Horse Power.

View attachment 452484

Or maybe just this.
I'm in for the rocket road rally!

Attachments

• 229E22B7-D911-4602-BFC0-84AB35B035E8.jpeg
    229E22B7-D911-4602-BFC0-84AB35B035E8.jpeg
    243.5 KB · Views: 32
I now do this with rockets because I learned to do it with my firearms.
I learned it FIRST with the firearms! Now that I'm retired on disability and the wifey is unemployed due to the Wuhan Flu epidemic destroying her job position, I only need to do it with rockets! ;)

was 464 at that time if I recall. Now just about 500.....
But I did build over 50 rockets since then to reduce the pile.

Wait - I built 50+, but the pile still grew by 35 in 4 years? Maybe I do have a problem......
I hope you're not over 12-14 years old, because it's gonna take a LIFETIME to build all of that!!! 😂 😂 😂 :oops:

You know you have a problem when you have 3 bedroom house in only one bedroom is usable, The other 2 bedrooms are for sleeping rockets.🚀
Or.
When your house starts on fire you tell the fire department to bring marshmallows and hot dogs.🌭

Back