You Guys Are Gonna Get Me In Trouble!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My six year old is bugging me that he wants to build another rocket. I bet he'd love the scale of these (he loves the Sat V & Shuttle that we use as Christmas ornaments).

I need to make sure he doesn't see these threads, or he'll be all over them! (and yes, he can read this -- he's the one in this thread)

-Kevin

I'm impressed....he even knows enough to read the instructions....more than most adults!

Nice to see some of the other "big kids" like little rockets.

Know doubt about that one being your son, looks just like you. All that remains is to round out his trio with a Doo Hickey. Just right for the Xmas tree!

Your a lucky guy .

those are EXACTLY the kids we Want building and flying more micros LOL!!!!

He needs to visit Fliskits.com and look at all those really really KEWL micro kits. Besides ya know you really want to get into micros more;)

I'd say "more rockets" in general. I do what I can to encourage him; just gotta stay within financial boundaries. :)

-Kevin

"...stay within financial boundaries." :confused:

Hearsay!
Unclean!
Heretic!

"financial boundaries..."

jeeze....! There's one in every crowd...

:D LOL

"...stay within financial boundaries." :confused:

Hearsay!
Unclean!
Heretic!

"financial boundaries..."

jeeze....! There's one in every crowd...

:D LOL

Yeah, if I didn't have to behave, I would've ordered the full FlisFleet years ago! My wife has, thus far, nixed the idea.

I will win out, in time....

-Kevin

Back