You can't handle the truth

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is this forum afriad of tough conversations ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes threads get closed when there seems to be no conflict.... what are people afraid of ?

When can real men have real conversations ?
Not sure what manliness has to do with anything, unless you mean rhetoric as trivium. Still and all, a line through studia humanitatis likely should include the fairer sex when drawn into the future.

Not sure what manliness has to do with anything, unless you mean rhetoric as trivium. Still and all, a line through studia humanitatis likely should include the fairer sex when drawn into the future.
"All men are created equal" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sometimes the mods head off disaster at the pass and don't wait for conflict to develop.

EXACTLY.

Zeta was TROLLING for inevitable political crap. Did you know that politics is not supposed to be posted in this forum?

And creating a new thread complaining about it, then "flooding" your own thread with post after post, the moderator might give you a time-out.

Pretty much waving your arms and saying "Look at me! Look at me!"

Here's a wild and crazy idea to post on a ROCKETRY forum:

ROCKETS!

TY06TzN.jpg

Last edited:
We don't need politics here, its not usually relevant to rocketry, besides I have my opinions which you aren't going to change...PERIOD....I am too old for that BS, and I don't care what your political views are....until you try and PUSH them on me. The exception to the rocketry and politics together was during the ATF lawsuit, then we all had an interest in how that turned out or was going. The very choices you made on your poll in the other thread were polarizing, as all are highly controversial and only one (my opinion) is worthy of respect (and I will leave you guessing as to which).

There are a number of rocketeers I know who have opposite political views than mine, guess what we all still get together and fly rockets just fine, because its one thing we agree on...now glue on the other hand, that's worth fighting about (or people seem to think so, there can be only one and its Titebond II :)).

EXACTLY.

Zeta was TROLLING for inevitable political crap. Did you know that politics is not supposed to be posted in this forum?

And creating a new thread complaining about it, then "flooding" your own thread with post after post, the moderator might give you a time-out.

ROCKETS!

TY06TzN.jpg
That Ariane would make a great cluster/airstart rocket...

EXACTLY.

ROCKETS!

TY06TzN.jpg
Well George this is the "watering hole", and I was not "TROLLING for inevitable political crap." I think we would all benefit from being able to challenge the many facets of an idea with out pointing fingers at others or trying to characterize them in a way that is designed to shut them up.

~ Zeta

True not in the Mall ,,, but if you walk into a skate board shop in the mall you might be shocked at the music you hear
There are more people, and kinds of people, in a mall.

And political debates is more work for the moderators. There’s another answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back