YORF & YORP Down

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ltvscout

Reaction score
My @#%$@#$%#@$% webhost "upgraded" the server I'm on today without letting me know. I got home tonight to find out that Ye Olde Rocket Forum and Ye Olde Rocket Plans have been down since late morning. They've got things all messed up with my account. They're supposed to have everything back up by tomorrow.

:mad:

I hope you can get things fixed without too much trouble, YORF is too valuable to let it get derailed by some glitch.

Does everyone over there know to check here to see what's going on?

Yeah, shoot... This is my day off and I look forward to being entertained by TWO forums... Not just ONE:mad:;)

Stupid 'upgrades' supposed to make things better always muck things up reqiuring a down grade to fix things!:mad:

Still down..Well, eror message I get says a 'database error'..What will I do with myself in the morning?:confused2:

Is this the kind of service we get for all of the money we pay you, Scott?:cyclops::rolleyes::pop:

My @#%$@#$%#@$% webhost "upgraded" the server I'm on today without letting me know. I got home tonight to find out that Ye Olde Rocket Forum and Ye Olde Rocket Plans have been down since late morning. They've got things all messed up with my account. They're supposed to have everything back up by tomorrow.

Doh! :mad:

Sorry to hear that, Scott!

Hey, webhost? :bangpan:

-Kevin

Yep. It's acting funny, but it's working. Scott needs to put in a request to the ISP for more serious acting. :p

LOL!

Is this serious enough?

spongebob.jpg

Greg

imgres

It's up, but there are funky "phrase" errors popping up. I've asked Kevin if he could help out if/when he has time.

The forum appears to work, you just have to ignore the error messages for now.

It's up, but there are funky "phrase" errors popping up. I've asked Kevin if he could help out if/when he has time.

The forum appears to work, you just have to ignore the error messages for now.

Sent a PM that I hope helps. If not, let me know and I'll do more serious digging.

-Kevin

I was reading YORF this morning and it worked fine for a while then I started getting hard errors ending with an internal server error and i was done. Couldn't even log out...

man.

Heh, ya. I had sent them a ticket asking them to turn off magic_quotes_gpc in PHP around that time. They turned if off in php.ini, but forgot to restart PHP I guess. Just sent another ticket. :rolleyes:

I also found what should be a fix for the "phrase" error in the forum. I plan on implementing that tonight.

Back