YORF Auctions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

JAL3

Reaction score
First, I want to thank YORF for their friendly hosting of TRF types during the outage. I always visited there and liked it but like it even better now.

During the outage, an attempt was made to get the YORF auctions working again. I managed to pick up some nice finds and really appreciate it since I can't/won't do Ebay anyome under the paypal only regime. After some initial activity, it seems to have died out again and I find this to be sad.

I suggest that people wanting to sell rocketry stuff and willing to take a chance on an auction format give it a try. The link is https://www.rocketshoppe.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl

Also, I would suggest a sticky in the for sale section of TRF that updates any and all rocket stuff posted on the YORF auction.

I'd like to see the YORF auction thrive to do that, they will need traffic. I doubt they will ever scare Ebay but I can still dream...

THanks again YORF:)

kandsrockets

Reaction score
John don't forget to checkout Rocketry Planet auctions too. I have stuff there now and have bought stuff from there. Between RP and YORF auctions this should be a great way to find some nice stuff.

JAL3

Reaction score
John don't forget to checkout Rocketry Planet auctions too. I have stuff there now and have bought stuff from there. Between RP and YORF auctions this should be a great way to find some nice stuff.
I fully support the RP auctions as well. I just did not spend nearly as much time there and didn't think about it.

PM Sent

Ltvscout

Reaction score
Thanks for the plug, John. I'm working on revamping the auction software at YORS as well. It will have a lot more features and look a lot cleaner.