YNOTW

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Record heat - high 80s. LV winds becoming 5-10 in the AM. Winds have finally abated after several days of windier conditions. They are forecasted to pickup again tomorrow. I may try and paint today.

Today's forecast:

Morning: 27 degress F and snow.
Afternoon: 56 degrees F and rain.

This is the season that many of us just sort of constantly have sinus headaches from the changes in temperatures and roller coaster barometric pressures.

Yesterday afternoon I came home and it was sunny and too warm for my sweatshirt. An hour later I took the dogs for a walk and needed a stocking cap and gloves.

I think we got about 2 inches of pine tree pollen last week.
But winter returns, high of 48* today
90% chance of rain
winds ENE @ 8-16 mph
I did see one 70* day in the next 2 weeks, so we wait on Easter.

32 and with broken clouds and gusty winds today. We had lake effect snow and mist all day yesterday.

Today was the State wide tornado drill. We've already had a tornado touch down about 15 miles from my house in Western Ohio. This is time of year where you need to prepare for all types of weather and have layered clothing on.

Really hoping to launch a few rockets about dark today. The weather map looks like the wind will lay out about dark, before picking right back up tommorow.

Last edited:
Back