YeeHaaa! Fliskits in the UK

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike

Reaction score
Well I just got an e-mail from Andy who runs Deepsky Rocket Supplies a mail order vendor in the UK, and in about 10 days time Fliskits will be in stock!

Oh yes and big thank you to Andy and Jim Flis for getting Fliskits into the UK.

Yep...

I had to chew Jim out yesterday... people wanted Fliskits... but he was not vending at Spaceday :(. When I pressed the issue... he said he had a large order to send to you guys. I forgave him ;). I even helped him hand out busniess cards at the launch (and gave one to a new girl at work ;) writing down my e-mail on the back ;);))

W00T!!!!! :D

Its been great dealing direct with Jim, but now I can order a Richter Recker and not get rooked by the postie for duty and handeling charges!!!

I had mentioned Fliskits, to Andy, at the bottom of an order for motors, last week; and he did say that he was going to get some as soon as cashflow allowed.

Good on ya, Andy (and Jim, natch) :D

:D

I was wonderin' when word was gonna git out about that...

Deepsky is our first UK retailer. Hope it all works out (the more you guys buy from him the more he'll carry, so spread the word!)

As soon as I hear from Andy with the "go", we'll be adding him to our retailer page.

jim

Fliskits is now in the UK, and Jim we took your note and bought like crazy, the Richter Recker and Deuce are already out of stock from the pre-orders only.

Originally posted by Mike
........ the Richter Recker and Deuce are already out of stock ............

Glad I pre-ordered my R-Recker! :D My cheque will be in the post 1st thing tomorrow morning.

Taking my Fliskits Flea out for its maiden launch this evening ..... piccies to follow (I hope!) ;)

Ahh yes, I thought about whether I should pre-order or just wait untill they came in. I'm sooo glad I pre-ordered.

speaking about retialers for fliskits how are things with the Spare Time Shop Jim. If they say yes before the 19th I could save you the shipping charges, Just bring the kits to the CMASS launch and I will bring them to the hobby store!

I've not heard from them (Spare Time) and haven't had the time to call them. I will try to remember this evening.

As for DeepSky, yep I got word that you guys cleaned him out (thanx!), so he is contemplating his next order.

keeping busy filling orders, planning for more retailer orders and having enough stuff to bring to NARAM!

gawd i love it! :D

My cheque went in the post today, with a 1st class stamp on it. If I'm lucky, I should be a proud owner of a Richter Recker kit, by the end of the week! :D

Originally posted by jflis
gawd i love it! :D

Glad you do, Jim, 'cos we're enjoying it too!!! :cool:

Back