Year of Astronautics

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very grateful to all of you, my Friends, for kindly words, Thanks. It very interesting to show my work to all not only on pictures. The opinion from "Rocketry Land" for me is very important. May be a Lord will make this miracle.

Dear Montaro,
All rocketeers in Russia know each other because us is not a lot. We are enthusiasts. Everyone chooses the way itself. My way is legal sale of motors and rocket kits, working out of educational programs for schoolboys. For three years I keep the domain and intend to open the site, but each time I stop for creating myself a new task. As soon as all will be ready, I will inform you.

Last edited:
[POW]Eagle159;285162 said:
Can those kits be mixed with the other parts in the picture? I Like that a lot!

Absolutely correct, [POW]Eagle159, modular multipurpose design. I will show in flight as soon as there will be a weather.

Last edited:
I am very grateful to all of you, my Friends, for kindly words, Thanks. It very interesting to show my work to all not only on pictures. The opinion from "Rocketry Land" for me is very important. May be a Lord will make this miracle.

Dear Montaro,
All rocketeers in Russia know each other because us is not a lot. We enthusiasts. Everyone chooses the way itself. My way is legal sale of motors and rocket kits, working out of educational programs for schoolboys. For three years I keep the domain and intend to open the site, but each time I stop for creating myself a new task. As soon as all will be ready, I will inform you.

So, you are creating the Старт Союз company ?

So, you are creating the Старт Союз company ?

Yes, I have created the company Старт-Союз ( Start-Soyuz ).

On a pic the Moscow Festival of a Science 2009

Start-Soyuz 2009.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I have created the company Старт-Союз ( Start-Soyuz ).

On a pic the Moscow Festival of a Science 2009

Congratulation!

As soon you are ready to go to production, i'm quite sure we can do business, i'm use to buy different items for east-europe. and i would like to have one of you rocket kit !!!

Good luck !!!!

Congratulation!

As soon you are ready to go to production, i'm quite sure we can do business, i'm use to buy different items for east-europe. and i would like to have one of you rocket kit !!!

Good luck !!!!

I will be glad to acquaintance.

The most known rocket C-75 in LPR and MPR variants. These models for tests. Scale model in the course of working out. The basic details are made of composit materials.

C-75_01.JPG

C-75_02.JPG

C-75_03.jpg

Is that how the motors are staged? Inserted in the top?

I really like the looks of your models. Very crisp and light looking. Exactly how are you doing that? How are you painting them? You should be selling those models over here as well. Heck, motors too. Also, I think it's a great idea with the color coded wraps on the motors. No ambiguity. The streamer/nose cone assembly is an interesting twist as well.

Good stuff, Round.

Is that how the motors are staged? Inserted in the top?

I really like the looks of your models. Very crisp and light looking. Exactly how are you doing that? How are you painting them? You should be selling those models over here as well. Heck, motors too. Also, I think it's a great idea with the color coded wraps on the motors. No ambiguity. The streamer/nose cone assembly is an interesting twist as well.

Good stuff, Round.

Thanks, Foamy,
At this model two variants of the first stage: with recovery and without recovery. Both of them on a photo. In case "without recovery" ignition "one in other". If the first stage with the streamer, ignition is transferred through a fiery tube. These rockets are painted from an airbrush. Details of rockets are made on the industrial equipment, it isn't difficult.

My first experience on arms of the RC plane. Bombs and rockets. June, 1994.

03r.jpg

04r.jpg

05r.jpg

06r.jpg

07r.jpg

Rockets of initial level of modelling. The design is unified for HELIUM-12, HELIUM-14 and HELIUM-16. The motor type depend on weight of model.

Pnr-01.JPG

Pnr-02.jpg

Pnr-03.jpg

Last edited:
My first experience on arms of the RC plane. Bombs and rockets. June, 1994.
Hey Round, is that RC Mustang shooting real scale-like rockets with motors? If so, it would be nice to show and tell more about them. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought I saw a smoke trail in that last photo.

Ah, I like your mini-camando parachuter too. Pops out with no trouble?

Last edited:
Hey Round, is that RC Mustang shooting real scale-like rockets with motors? If so, it would be nice to show and tell more about them. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought I saw a smoke trail in that last photo.

Ah, I like your mini-camando parachuter too. Pops out with no trouble?

Hello Foamy,
About the Mustang, rockets and bombs I have made video duration about 45 minutes. At that time I had videocamera VHS Panasonic M7. In the previous message video shots are shown. Yes, on a shot rocket firing, the exhaust of the motor is visible and, if have a look attentively, a smoky trace behind the rocket.
Rockets not scale, a main objective of this experiment to check out work of all in a complex: the plane, launch system, safety devices on the rocket, the motor of the rocket, warhead and fuze. I will make a video clip.

The Parachuter receives a real kick to a.., He have no choice.

Last edited:
Are you already start the mass production ?

Dear Montaro, Flights on the maximum height with altimeter ahead, the weigh of Scout-40 rocket on this video about 215 grams, the design allows to reduce weight about 50-60 grams, I'll inform you after tests.
Technologically production is ready, currently there is a process of certification of motors HELIUM-10,12,14,17 with total power up to E class and burn time 0.35-10.7 sec.

The most simple on a design the SISKIN 40 rocket for HELIUM17 up to Е class, lift off weight 125-160 g, Length: 48.3 cm, diameter: 4,08 cm, payload up to 60 g. The design allows to use it as the second stage. Video: flight on HELIUM17 0,75D-5.

https://youtu.be/WzkDPdESgTY

SiS40_01.jpg

SiS40_02.jpg

SiS40_03.jpg

Last edited:
Spacemodeling as educational process, summer city camp give the chance to go in for rockerty with school boys combining game and training. On this photo practical measurement of lift off velocity and height of flight of the rocket by laboratory radar.

SP-01.JPG

Last edited:
Back