Year of Astronautics

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inside the workspace for rockets preparation. This is a blue hangar, which is visible in the photo above.

Military parade in Moscow, Red Square on 24 June that will mark the 75th anniversary of victory in World War II. New missile systems will be shown. On pictures night rehearsal.

TV01.jpgTV02.jpgTV03.jpgTV04.jpgTV50.jpg

The Victory parade took place. The military of thirteen countries took part in it.

Full upgrade. New missile on picture (on the left ). Picture taken on the Army 2019D95.jpg

Last edited:
For this moment I'm making a model of this rocket. If anyone is interested, I will post photos of the Pantcir CM missile in detail on Flickr.

General technical overview of the project MMR-06M. Author Alexey Yezhov. Sorry, only in Russian.

The joke didn't work, and everything else isn't true either...

03.jpg

First stage rocket motor firing test. Switching from igniter to the main charge.

018_01.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations, the crew is back home, the road into space will not be safe for a long time, and the astronauts are real Heroes. This is just the beginning, each new experience will add knowledge and new tasks. I wish success.

Last edited:
Back