Year of Astronautics

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you make that nosecone or purchase them somewhere? I used a similar technique a few years back, worked pretty well.

Did you make that nosecone or purchase them somewhere? I used a similar technique a few years back, worked pretty well.
I do not use the “other side” parts in models, and very rarely the design of other modellers. I have no time to implement my ideas. Technical solutions for the design may be different. There are many options, but this does not exclude identical solutions. According to this, with options, I have been flying since the 95th. Parts are made in different technological ways: plastic injection molding, 3D printing, composites. Some examples in the photo. 20181002_152135.jpg

The design of the rocket "class "in the city ". The basic requirements for the design: simple design for children 10-14 years old, minimum motor power, minimum flight speed, visual performance. The result is this: Weight of 185 grams, Diameter 67 mm, Length 97 cm, Recovery System: 65 cm parachute.View attachment 362899 View attachment 362900 View attachment 362901 View attachment 362902

Static fire test for composite rocket motor. End burning grain, two modes of thrust, type Helium17 D4-5 Burn Time 4.85 s Length 59(mm) Diameter 17 (mm) Initial Mass 21.7 (g)
001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Our motors saved life for two crews (1983; 2018), and first time for the citizen of the United States. Cosmonauts rescue system in our company.DSC05492.jpg DSC05494.jpg

General view of cosmonauts rescue system with color marks.
SAS 11D855M-1xC.jpg

Pictures of the history of Russian rocketry.
A veteran of rocketry, a teacher of the highest category, Vladimir Khokhlov in his workshop. Moscow 1996.
img214.jpg

img220.jpg Russian team at the railway station of Dnepropetrovsk Ukraine 1997. Ahead of the competition is the Yangel Cup.

Last edited:
Preparation of the "Soyuz" model for flight. Yangel Cup 1997 img223.jpg img224.jpg

In the workshop of the Model Rocket Club "DAK "Soyuz". Moscow 2017.
IMG_0034.jpg IMG_0035.jpg

Moscow hosted the exhibition "Education and Career 2018".01.JPG 02.JPG

Russia is a country of bears. Bears everywhere, not excluding the center of Moscow city .
03.JPG 04.JPG

Last edited:
"Youth has a road everywhere ..." words from a song of the Soviet era.
07.JPG

The bear hibernated in the town of Snezhinsk in the Urals, he asked everyone not to wake him until spring. Local police have established a permanent post to protect the peaceful sleep of the Master of the Taiga.

Thank you! We were all pretty nervous about this, but at least SpaceX has had good practice flying a lot of rockets in the last few years.

Back