Yawn, more JonRocket kudos :)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noise

Reaction score
jonrocket.com doesn't really need any more compliments around her, but I've been waiting forever for deliveries for other companies so I just can't help myself.

Ordered Sunday, ship notice Monday, arrived today. That's just awesome for an impatient person like myself.

If only they sold West Systems. ;)

Thanks for the Kudos. I appreciate the kind words.

Let's hope Chris Halinaty is not reading this! (Everything is being sent tomorrow)

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

I ordered Sun and received today too!

My son had broken John Lawrence's Deltie at Saturday's launch so I ordered him a replacement. John said he'd fixed his and just to keep it. I ordered from JonRockets because I had read so many kudos here and couldn't beat the free shipping with a $20 order, so I got the Deltie and a coupla body tube assortments to add to my big ol box o' tubes! I'll now be adding a star by JonRockets on Rocketoogle!

Never knew that THAT existed. Go to check it out sometime.

:D :D :D ( all I can say about Jonrocket)

Let's hope Chris Halinaty is not reading this! (Everything is being sent tomorrow)

John and I had a little mix up with my order and much of the stuff that did arrive got "crunched" in the mail. John was nice enough to replace the damaged goods and send the rest of my order--all I had to do was let him know what happened with one simple e-mail.

I have no complaints John--your service is awesome! Keep up the great work.

Back