Xavien-again

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renisnceman

Reaction score
I know others have posted on problems with Xavien, but I tend to give vendors the benefit of the doubt before coming to the conclusion that they provide a poor service. However, the problems I've had with this vendor lead me to think they should be avoided. I ordered on November 30, paid with Paypal--didn't get any response from him when I e-mailed several times to find out if the product shipped. Finally he sends an e-mail telling me the product shipped on December 3rd. Two weeks later still no product. More e-mails. Again he finally e-mails back telling me how busy he is, apologizes, tells me he will include another item with my order to compensate for the wait, and the order will go out that same day and that he will notify me with the shipping info. Guess what? No product, and of course he hasn't responded to the e-mails I have sent. I think we all appreciate the good service vendors provide and we're understanding when things come up--but I think his service is unacceptable.

Your first post on this forum is about a vendor... hard to take you seriously bud.

It might be hard to take him seriously......... Maybe just order something expensive from Xavien. Let the good people benifit from this information. The others don't matter.

I had exactly the same experience with Xavien. It is SOOOOOOO identical, that it's not worth repeating. If ANYONE has had a product sent to them by Xavien, please come forward!! I'm hoping this isn't entirely a scam operation, but at this point, it sure is looking like it.

I have a Xavien timer but I don't remember where I got it from and when. It has been about 3 years. So the product does exist.

It might be hard to take him seriously......... Maybe just order something expensive from Xavien. Let the good people benifit from this information. The others don't matter.

I had exactly the same experience with Xavien. It is SOOOOOOO identical, that it's not worth repeating. If ANYONE has had a product sent to them by Xavien, please come forward!! I'm hoping this isn't entirely a scam operation, but at this point, it sure is looking like it.

I have. I've ordered several Xavien timers and related products and always got what I ordered very quickly. Last was a couple years ago though, so ymmv.

Back