X37 / X40

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyC

Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone point me in the direction of some 3-view drawings of the NASA X37 or X40 research vehicles?? The Dryden archives have some nice movie clips and stills, but no drawings??? Would be great to get hold of these:- I have an idea!:D :D :D :D ;)

Sheesh sandman. You're an encylopedia on demand. Do you happen to know the meaning of life? :confused: ;)

Sure I do...The one that dies with the most rockets wins!

sandman

Originally posted by Ryan S.
and the answer to the universe?

Uh, according to Gordon's logic, "he who has the most rockets gets to explore it!"

So, to get back on topic, whatcha got in the works there Andy? Inspired by the Moon and Mars talk are we? ;) I know I am. I'm looking to build something "retro-futuristic" with some parts I just order from FlisKits.

Sandman - perfect!! Thankyou.:cool:

Eugenefl: - got hold of some micro-RC gear. Think you can guess where this is headed ;) . Initially plan to launch from a parafoil kite, with the possibility of a rocket launch at a later date. Model will only be about 12" long. I've already begun drawing up the formers for the fuselage. Construction to be mainly balsa sheet.
I'll keep you all posted, and once the plans are properly drawn, I'll post 'em up here for review.

Thanks again.

Andy.

Back