www.blackbrants.com ???? Where did it go?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anytime!

Do you have any of their rockets yet? I've had my eye on a few of them, but I throw most of my money behind the vendors who are here on TRF. I like to go with who I know! :D

Originally posted by TheRadiator
Anytime!

Do you have any of their rockets yet? I've had my eye on a few of them, but I throw most of my money behind the vendors who are here on TRF. I like to go with who I know! :D

I was thinking of picking up a BBIV-30 and the BBVPAY ... I have a bashed StormCaster I painted to look like a BBX. Actually, I have a few StormCaster kits I picked up a Michaels on their 50% sale.

TonyF

Originally posted by TheRadiator
Anytime!

I was thinking of picking up a BBIV-30 and the BBVPAY ... I have a bashed StormCaster I painted to look like a BBX. Actually, I have a few StormCaster kits I picked up a Michaels on their 50% sale.

TonyF

Back