WTH

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kandsrockets

Reaction score
I guess my post wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving was not good enough....:mad:

I've just been dodging in here to look at things between annoying SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED with my lack of kitchen skills.

I DO wish you a Happy thanksgiving and hope I don't get caught!

Well if I wanted it posted with somebody elses post I would have done that myself....:confused2:

There were duplicate posts starting and since I understood the intent of both threads was to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving I just merged them together.

If it's that important to you to have your own special thread, feel free to repost. It was no big deal, I just thought it would be easier to have it all under one thread plus it would take up less bandwith by not duplicating.

Last edited:
I've just been dodging in here to look at things between annoying SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED with my lack of kitchen skills.

I DO wish you a Happy thanksgiving and hope I don't get caught!

You get back to that kitchen right now!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I'm fixing dinner for my brother and I. Seeing as how NONE of the rest of my "family" could invite us to dinner let's see how they like the gift-wrapped lump of coal they get this Christmas:dark:

Back