!?! WTH ?!?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPVegh

Reaction score
So I spent the afternoon cleaning my pond, I come inside to cool off, I pick up my tablet and log on to TRF and the first ad I see at the top of the page is for Tetra pond products. Talk about spooky, it's like they are watching me by satellite or drone maybe! I get the feeling that if I pick my nose an ad for Kleenex will pop up!

So I spent the afternoon cleaning my pond, I come inside to cool off, I pick up my tablet and log on to TRF and the first ad I see at the top of the page is for Tetra pond products. Talk about spooky, it's like they are watching me by satellite or drone maybe! I get the feeling that if I pick my nose an ad for Kleenex will pop up!

Google has micro-drones watching our daily activity -- 8{}

Why? I've noticed no ill effects.

Don't worry, chadrog, we've all noticed the ill effects on you. :wink:

Sorry, I couldn't let a perfect set-up like that go without spiking it over the net. I'll be visiting my sister in Evanston sometime soon and will see if WOOSH is doing anything while I'm out there and apologize in person.

Don't worry, chadrog, we've all noticed the ill effects on you. :wink:

Sorry, I couldn't let a perfect set-up like that go without spiking it over the net. I'll be visiting my sister in Evanston sometime soon and will see if WOOSH is doing anything while I'm out there and apologize in person.

You get the two points but he gets credit for the assist.

I keep getting bra ads. Now I like dressing up in drag as much as the next guy, but its getting to be a bit much.

Latest posts

Back