Wow, very dissapointed in...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Rockets

Reaction score
...this
https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/newsbot-signing-off-from-the-watering-hole.157745/

I don't get it, he's been here 11 years and has posted some things about rocketry that have amazed me with the science and history and he gets cut off!
Because of someones "poor delicate little feelings" because they choose to read something that they didn't want to read in the first place???
SERIOUSLY????

Yeppers, TRF is getting......yawn....
And frankly, it doesn't matter what else is out there, or whether its better or worse than here, today or in the "old days", for me, I was building before I discovered TRF, and will be building no matter what happens in the future.

People don't have to join TRF to find stuff here to help build rockets and LEARN, but it's sad when members have to worry about being censored, so why would anyone want to contribute funds to be a "Supporting Member".
This really demotivates me to post here, maybe I say something "wrong" (which I HAVE but I've been keeping my jets at idle lately), but whats the point???

I guess with the sadness of this fiasco, for me there is something good, I was doing the math and was ready to pull the trigger on being a "Lifetime Supporter"....
AINT GONNA HAPPEN....

Thanks for the resources, which I will use, but for your own sake, please delete your own politics, that is your own "policy" NO POLITICS!!!
I don't get much more here than crickets anyway.......

SS

Last edited:
Really wow... Took break from TRF. Came back to this mess??? Come on most of us love Winston. Heck forum has a mute button for people that it annoys.. I was so annoying that one dude muted me until I was trying to buy rocket parts apparently once.. lol.... No need to shame the fella. Some truly interesting finds he has somedays. If it wasn’t for TRF, and it’s members I know for a fact my university wouldn’t have ever made nationals and finally got a Tripoli record... And I love amateur rocketry because you can apply math and watch it work or fail. Imo... I wanna say I found TRF through one of winstons threads and not rocket.

"Thread locked. Do not restart the topic." You apparently didn't read the last entry and what did you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back