Would You Sign Your Name to This?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very simple generalization: A Liberal wants change. A Conservative wants things to stay the same.
MUCH too simple a generalization!:shock:

I see each as desiring some things to change and some things to stay the same. Think it is the general tone of those choices which makes them different.

Right now, though, my brain isn't coming up with the words how to describe those differences. What it will do is say that although there is a characterization that liberal desires translate to more government control and conservative desires translate to less government control, I'd wager there are illustrations available to show those translations are not inviolable absolutes.

Shades of grey, mate, shades of grey.
And even shades as to if said shades are grey or gray.

What it will do is say that although there is a characterization that liberal desires translate to more government control and conservative desires translate to less government control, I'd wager there are illustrations available to show those translations are not inviolable absolutes.

That is a generalization I can live with.:handshake:

Back