Would you be my valentine?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just reading through some old posts from the secret santa 2009 thread!

I was so dissapointed I missed out on it.

I was wondering, if there was any possibility of a valentines based secret trade.

Perhaps we could be "secret admirers " :roll:

I would love to organize this, I just don't think I could keep track of everything. If there is anyone interested in hosting it, and they don't think it's too late, it would be loads of fun searching for a present to send as a valentine.

I think we could get a decent sized pool going within the next 8-9 days. Giving 5-6 days to order gifts!

Let me know how wonderful or terrible this idea is!

Well last year we also did a Secret Santa in July... Maybe papa elf could run that again this year so we won't have to wait a whole year... :cyclops:

I'd be into a 4th of July thing for sure. I know it has to be a sometimes pain to run the thing but I'm old, got money to blow and love getting and giving gift exchanges:cyclops:

i haven't even started my secret santa gift yet! would be up for a secret santa in july, perhaps the 4th of July, (being british, that date i think was when we brits handed back over one of our colonies:D)

i haven't even started my secret santa gift yet! would be up for a secret santa in july, perhaps the 4th of July, (being british, that date i think was when we brits handed back over one of our colonies:D)
Yup, and every year we fondly remember King George III's generosity ... :roll:

Valentine's Day is a "synthetic" holiday, not at all like Secret Santa in July... ;)

MarkII

Absolutely! Who needs it?

I hope papa elf does organize it again! From the posts it looked like a ton of fun!
There's nothing like a good old-fashioned SSIJ, celebrated in the traditional way, the way it has been done for generations. ;)

MarkII

Back