Would this be good for noseweight...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.

I think so - I have tried it, and the rocket flew up stable, but I couldn't recover it (tangled in a high tree) to determinate whether the plastilin's stayed there

Sorry Dexter, I knew that. It's a joke. In English, Prang can also be another word for crash...

*SNORT*

Oh, that is funny....
One could use this in conjunction with CATO brand paints and Ballistic Recovery adhesives.

Pretty cool, John!

Prang makes crayons, too, so what about a Prang crayon rocket with the label and everything?

prang_fun_pro_crayons.jpg

Ever hear of Flight 401, with the Lockheed Tri-Star?

I'd be scared to use anything with the name Prang. In our family we call it mo-jo.

Prang makes crayons, too, so what about a Prang crayon rocket with the label and everything?

Paging Dr. Sue! Dr. Sue, report to the workbench, stat!

Was that the one in Chicago?

Florida Everglades. There were deaths, but the plane overall was salvagable, in pieces. They reused many pieces in other aircraft, however the "other" planes who got the parts started having problems. Ghostly, mystery problems.

So after that there was an unwritten rule to never use parts from a plane that crashed.

I for one love to fly (duh) but, seeing an apirition in the bathroom at FL33 isn't my idea of a joke. Of course that last flight attendant I had on a regional flight, the 80-yeard old stewardess, kinda scared me too. :eek:

Back