Workspace photos

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRadiator

Reaction score
There was a thread a while back where folks showed their workspace. I was camera-challenged at the time, so I never made an entry. Consider this my late entry. :) Rockets on the floor with my infinite pile of rockets to paint......

And finally the sorrowful Rocket Hospital...... I hope it's free of patients in the near future!

You know...I suddenly feel completely and totally inadequate...

Originally posted by Steward

You know...I suddenly feel completely and totally inadequate...

No need to.... a mere 29 months ago, I was armed with a mere Estes Supershot and Twister starter set. As you can see the fleet has grown considerably and continues to do so..... what can I say, I'm hooked on rocketry!:cool:

Here is a pic of my rocket shop...a corner in the finished basement. I cut the top of my Tethys off but you can see most of the others. You can see my Nuthin Special, red/white/blue, rocket in the back and the mini- Nuthin Special built and sent to me by my good friend revkeith. We can't wait to fly it!!

Swimmer!

Is that a TGI in the background??

Have we seen pics of that yet?

sandman

Originally posted by Swimmer
Here is a pic of my rocket shop...a corner in the finished basement. I cut the top of my Tethys off but you can see most of the others.

Did someone say Tethys? Do I sense a level 2 flight coming on? :)

--Lance.

Lance,

Hopefully, Level 2 flight at KloudBurst. I should have my LUP by then and fly my Tethys on a J275. Hope it flies as great as your Tethys does.

sandman,

Yes, that is a TGI in the picture and you have seen it before. But, here it is again. It is a beautiful flyer. Did you ever see any pics of others. I don't think I have.

Those are great!

I can honestly say I do not remember seeing them before!

stymye, I would have remembered the red glider!

Swimmer, I think I saw yours under construction but don't remember seeing it finished...Great job guys!

sandman

One more TGI pic,it's actually orange ,to simulate the Bell x-1
the nosecone is not finished on the booster.
lots of lumber !!! I have plan pak #1...and it.....

ok ,sorry back to the subject

How the heck do you manage to keep so many unbuild kits!? I dont have a SINGLE unopend kit. Heck, I dont even have very many KITS at all! More than half my fleet is scratch! How on earth do you guys make so much money!?

How on earth do you guys make so much money!?

They have jobs and we have school. I'm with ya, man....but speakin' of school, I got accepted to USC Columbia...guess what field happens to be a convenient 30 min. away? :D

Wow...them's a lot 'o rockets :eek

I see I'll have my work cut out for me, catching up :D

Ok, here is my input. https://members.cox.net/shortckt4/main.htm
From this link you can go to pictures of my "Rocket Room", or a list of all of the rockets We have, both built and unbuilt. It took over 40 years to collect all of this. I told my wife that I would have to be around at least another 40 just to finish the kits I have!

Hey, I like the pvc motor retainer I might even have one of those laying around the shop. Not to mention all the rockets!!! WOW

Originally posted by Leo
Here is my little collection Leo's Rocket Fleet. However no pictures of my building room are avaliable.

:) OH NO, we got Leo's attention, were all on the low end of the count now!:) Seriously though, Leo you have a nice collection, not to "Covet thy neighbors" stuff, you have a few I wish I had found first!

Happy Flying!

well both of you obviously have cameras.
wheres the pics of the workshop? LOL

@mikeyd

I had to smile but of all people you have the utlimate built collection. I enjoy looking at your pictures. I only wish you had them in a bigger size so I can see more detail ;)

All the rockets I see posted here, be it small or large collections, are great to look at.... not to mention the videos :)

Great place this :cool:

Originally posted by Neil
How the heck do you manage to keep so many unbuild kits!? I dont have a SINGLE unopend kit. Heck, I dont even have very many KITS at all! More than half my fleet is scratch! How on earth do you guys make so much money!?

i was gonna say the same thing... i mean, i get a kit i built it... i get a frikken paper towel roll i make a rocket outta it... is there some sort of rocket collecting going on here? man if i pay money for something its flying fit by the end of the day or else i cant sleep...

Back