• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Workshop Cleanup -- Cameras

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
OK, here are a few cameras I have picked up over the last year or two (some brand new). I just have to admit, I'm not a "camera guy" and enjoy other parts of rocketry much better than to layer this on to my flight plan. But I acknowledge that others may be far different and can benefit from these devices.

First up is a BoosterVision GearCam HD 720p camera. This is a rugged, water resistant design and it (and its predecessors) have been used in rocketry for many years. This particular camera is BRAND NEW (only charged and turned on to verify operation). It comes with all accessories to mount the camera in a number of different ways. The retail price on for this camera is $129 + shipping. This one is $109 shipped to lower 48. [SOLD]

IMG_0262.jpg

Next up is a Craig video camera with F/3.0 f=6.5mm lens 640x480p and 4X digital zoom. A few nick marks on the case but no harm to operation and clean unmarked lens and monitor display. This camera has never seen a flight and has only been used around the workshop to record a few build posts. Comes with 8Gb SD card. Price is $29 shipped to lower 48.

IMG_0264.jpg IMG_0266.jpg

Last we have an 808 Bayourat camera. This is the regular 808 (not 720p). It is small and light. Better yet, Landru is now making shrouds for these (see here). This one comes with a 2Gb micro-SD card and is BRAND NEW (only charged and turned on to verify operation). Price is $21 shipped to lower 48. [SOLD]

IMG_0267.jpg

Payment by check or money order is preferred; Paypal accepted with 3%+ up charge. First PM wins an item. Multiple items may be claimed on one PM.

Last edited:
I would take the 808, PM sent

SOLD AND SHIPPED.

Two more left and yes, Gus, easy to use, especially the Art Upton Boostervision above--just strap it on and push a little button. He can destroy a rocket, but camera survives.

[video=youtube_share;M_FCQ550770]https://youtu.be/M_FCQ550770[/video]

Last edited:
Back