Word on the street (Kip 2 stage to 293k ft)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between this and the European project at BALLS, it's super exciting seeing space shots that seem to be within the financial capacity of an individual or small group, unlike CSXT or USCRPL. These are exciting days, I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes next in the hobby.

Between this and the European project at BALLS, it's super exciting seeing space shots that seem to be within the financial capacity of an individual or small group, unlike CSXT or USCRPL. These are exciting days, I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes next in the hobby.
Yep and with real time, on board data, and not relying on third party calculated data several months later.. (cough cough) Great job, Kip and team.

I always loved his little Harbor Freight trailer converted to mini mobile launch tower that he pulls with his car. He heads to the playa with only the bare necessities, ready to do business with gravity.
I love how you wrote the above. You make him sound like a legendary hero, someone with the “Right Stuff.”🚀

I always loved his little Harbor Freight trailer converted to mini mobile launch tower that he pulls with his car. He heads to the playa with only the bare necessities, ready to do business with gravity.
teh guy is amazing. like an engineering artist... or an artistic engineer.. idk. his builds and results are awesome.

Latest posts

Back