Word on the street (Kip 2 stage to 293k ft)

jsdemar

Reaction score
It was a beautiful flight to witness. I’ve been watching his progress over the past year and it is a work of art and engineering. 4.5” O staged to a 3” M. Carbon fiber fin cans. A very efficient way to reach “US Space”!

Frederocket

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Between this and the European project at BALLS, it's super exciting seeing space shots that seem to be within the financial capacity of an individual or small group, unlike CSXT or USCRPL. These are exciting days, I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes next in the hobby.
Yep and with real time, on board data, and not relying on third party calculated data several months later.. (cough cough) Great job, Kip and team.

JackC

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I always loved his little Harbor Freight trailer converted to mini mobile launch tower that he pulls with his car. He heads to the playa with only the bare necessities, ready to do business with gravity.
I love how you wrote the above. You make him sound like a legendary hero, someone with the “Right Stuff.”🚀

Chad

Reaction score
I always loved his little Harbor Freight trailer converted to mini mobile launch tower that he pulls with his car. He heads to the playa with only the bare necessities, ready to do business with gravity.
teh guy is amazing. like an engineering artist... or an artistic engineer.. idk. his builds and results are awesome.