WOOSH rocketry- Sept 17/18 at Bong

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djs

Reaction score
Who will be there? I'm hoping to go both days.

I'll be there with Troop 13 - We will have about 2 dozen scouts there working on the Space Exploration merit badge.

I think I'll only be there Sunday. Been trying to launch my 4" DD Darkstar on a K750 since last year. Hoping for clear sky.

I will be there one of the two days...depends on which day I get called in for overtime. Looking forward to FINALLY launching my Warrior Jr. now that I have learned to pack the chute and still have room for the JL Chute release!

I'll probably make it up there. Too broke to fly, but not too broke to hang out, help out, and talk smack...

Too broke to fly

I got a K motor I can duct tape to your back- we can make this work!

Max thrust on the K400G is 108.92 pounds. 5/1 thrust ratio- you weigh less than 21.784 pounds, right?

I got a K motor I can duct tape to your back- we can make this work!

Max thrust on the K400G is 108.92 pounds. 5/1 thrust ratio- you weigh less than 21.784 pounds, right?

Uh.... Yeah. Let's go with that. 😉

I would donate a motor or 2 to see that :)

How about two G80 skidmarks? I don't think Erik is dual deploy, so we have to watch the altitude. I don't want to have to fish him out of the swamp.

How about two G80 skidmarks? I don't think Erik is dual deploy, so we have to watch the altitude. I don't want to have to fish him out of the swamp.

Whoa whoa whoa...
G80s will not suffice. I'm a big dude... I'm thinking a couple N5800s would work just fine...

Back