Quantcast

Woosh, ECOF, The Bong, 8/27 - 8/28

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Rex R

LV2
Reaction score
I plan on being there(weather permiting Saturday or Sunday) with a wm sport, super batray, and a comp3. so are you coming? whatcha bringing?:).
Rex

CzTeacherMan

Reaction score
I'll be there with the whole family. Maybe a rocket or two. Not planning on flying much

jeff2space

Reaction score
I plan on being there, hopefully both days. I haven't flown much this year so hoping for great weather. Bringing Wildman Darkstar DD, Wildman Drago, and some LPR.

djs

Reaction score
Unfortunately I can only be there Saturday, as I have to go out of town on business on Sunday.

I will be flying:
Rocketarium Turbo Vortico on an F23 FJ
If I get it finished, my wildman vindicator jr 2 stager. I470WT staging to H175SS

maybe my darkstar 2.6 on an I150 blue streak.

If I don't get the vindicator finished, probably something else on the vindicator as a single stage.

Jarhead

Reaction score
I had been planning on it until I was "voluntold" to stain the mother-in-law's deck.
Keeping the missus happy is a priority but I will miss the Bong.
Fly them all straight and I will see everyone at MWP

Zauskycop

Reaction score
I went up to Bong in July just to get my Lvl1, and get some motor assembling tips from Tim :facepalm:...and now planning on coming up Saturday. Heck, my better half may even tag along! I'm planning on flying my Torrent and my newly constructed Wildman Warrior JR. (no I haven't christened it yet..I think tonight is the night!). Along with some LPR and MPR. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

djs

Reaction score
And I still am no further on my 2 stager, so I might just fly the vindicator jr on the K1127 that I have.

Zauskycop

Reaction score
Well, the Torrent is officially done (short of me learning DD, but that will come)...now I sorta don't want to fly it...haha

20160820_140038.jpg

crossfire

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Some people are flyers and some just like to build. I sometimes stare at my builds for awhile before I fly them.

Zauskycop

Reaction score
Well, considering I just ordered a nice big juicy new casing and motor from Tim, I guess she's flying!

djs

Reaction score
Which motor? When will it fly?

Zauskycop

Reaction score
Flying Saturday...some I motor... I 211 or I 284?? Big for me...maybe not so much for you experienced guys.

djs

Reaction score
Great launch today- even if the weather was kinda poopy earlier on. Spent 3 hours looking for my vindicator jr after the antenna broke off the tracker transmitter, and i wasn't getting much signal. Either way, I got the rocket back, and had 3 good flights today!

@Rex- did you do your L2?

CzTeacherMan

Reaction score
Had a blast stopping by to say hi. Thrilled to start building the RocketPoxy Christmas rocket I won in the raffle. Thanks to Wildman for the steak sandwich lunch.
Had fun showing off our newborn son at the launch!

Rex R

LV2
Reaction score
ayup nice straight flight to 2500'. long shot question, anyone happen to get a lift off shot? I was busy watching :).
Rex