WooHoo DW

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll be interested in your paint scheme :) My daughters boyfriend just got a deuce and we're going to start it tomorrow. He wants to get it ready for NARAM :) (his *first* rocket!)

Originally posted by jflis
i'll be interested in your paint scheme :) My daughters boyfriend just got a deuce and we're going to start it tomorrow. He wants to get it ready for NARAM :) (his *first* rocket!)

Dang, I bet if he treats her good he'll get all the FlisKits goodies he wants!

(Whoa...this is a family forum folks. DO NOT read inbetween the lines on that last statement!) LOL!

Ditto on the paint scheme. I'd be happy to see a unique looking Deuce. Heck, even if it's stock we'll be proud!

Originally posted by jflis

Wow. Lucky him.:cool:

Well, I'm single and I don't ever see that happening.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I just started working on my Deuce too! Unfortunately I screwed it up and glued the motor tubes in upside down :rolleyes:
While we're talking about significant others, my girlfriend has expressed some interest in my rockets...I don't think she wants to build one yet...but she's looking forward to seeing them launched sometime :)

Ive been Thinking stock design but with Saftey Yellow and metalic cobalt blue. Its just a thought

Hmmm, rocket designer's daughter...now theres an idea! :D :D

Saftey Yellow and metalic cobalt blue... now *that* sounds cool...

Eugenio... ...we're gonna hafta have a talk... LOL :D

Back