Woodpeckers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Those of you who do wood working, probably know about Woodpeckers.
In the last year or so, they have been coming out with a "One Time Tool" thing.
This month, it's more than less a "ANGLE SETTER".
Didn't know if this would help with the larger rockets or not for fins n such.
They also have some other stuff, check em out.

I thought you meant real woodpeckers. We've only seen a few small ones at the new house, but some trees around here look like Pileateds have pecked/attacked them. I hope we have a few of those around here.

Cool looking tool; never heard of this company before. I'll check them out.

Do NOT follow the link if you have a weakness for nice woodworking accessories! :)

I have a rather sizable investment in Woodpeckers stuff.

I thought you meant real woodpeckers. We've only seen a few small ones at the new house, but some trees around here look like Pileateds have pecked/attacked them. I hope we have a few of those around here.

We have 4 Northern Flickers that visit our suet feeder daily. With it being incredibly cold, they consume a suet cake in about 2-3 days. Normally a suet cake lasts about 10 days. We also have Downy Woodpeckers visit.

I know what you mean by the Peleateds "attacking a tree" We used to call the "mulch makers" back home!

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard one in real life the first time. Sounded so much like a power tool of some kind....

I guess for those who don't know about the bird--THIS--is what they do--Tree_damage_from_a_pileated_woodpecker.jpg--and now back to the subject!

Attachments

• Tree_damage_from_a_pileated_woodpecker.jpg
    Tree_damage_from_a_pileated_woodpecker.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 31
Back