Woo hoo! Science department awarded me...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketsonly

Reaction score
Hey all. I just graduated from 9th grade the other day, and at the award ceremony I won this "best student" award from the science department. Only one student was nominated per teacher! Okay, so guess what I got? The Handbook to Model Rocketry 6th Edition. My school has a tradition for giving books as awards at the award ceremonies. Although I rather would have wanted the 7th Edition, I'm still happy of course! My teacher probably knew I was into rocketry because I did my science fair project based on rocketry and earned an A+! Yippee. He also knew I was starting a TARC team at our school next year.
-Matthew

Originally posted by rocketsonly
Hey all. I just graduated from 9th grade the other day, and at the award ceremony I won this "best student" award from the science department.

Way to go!

Any plans for your TARC team yet?

Originally posted by DynaSoar
Way to go!

Any plans for your TARC team yet?

Yup! Every weekend this summer we will be getting together to build some simple single and dual stage rockets using clustering and electronic staging techniques. Just trying to tget the jists of everything! Most of the people on my team havn't ever built a rocket, but they seem so excited!

-Matthew

Back