Woman in Chair Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sailmike

Reaction score
I found this photo at break.com. Does anyone know the story behind it? It looks like a fairly big motor was used. Photoshopped maybe?

Thanks,
Mike

99 explosive gas.jpg

I found this photo at break.com. Does anyone know the story behind it? It looks like a fairly big motor was used. Photoshopped maybe?

More likely is that she's a mannequin.

The lighting doesn't match. The shadows of the rocket launch are on the left, while the shadows on the woman are on the right. Also, the woman appears to be less grainy than the rest of the scene.

This kind of reminds me of the Mythbusters Ming Dynasty Astronaut episode.

Only difference the chair isn't immediately beginning to arc over after motor ignition.;)

The lighting doesn't match. The shadows of the rocket launch are on the left, while the shadows on the woman are on the right. Also, the woman appears to be less grainy than the rest of the scene.

It's a photo of an alien woman coming in for a landing. She comes from an advanced race of super-high-definition shadow-shifters.

You also have to wonder where the launch rod went. Ouch!

-- Roger

Back