WM Club Price Check Please?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I hate being a cheapskate, but it's an expensive hobby and every little bit counts, right? Would someone who is a Wildman Club member mind checking to see what the WM club price is for a 4" Wildman Extreme kit? I let my membership lapse and wanting to see if renewing it will save me anything on this kit. (I emailed Tim to ask but have not heard back - suspect he's busy w/ shipping out holiday sales) I'd probably get a bunch of accessories too - tailcone retainer, harness, chutes etc. It's for my L3.

Just checked. It looks like the cost is a little more than $30 off if you are a club member. I’ll echo what everyone else says: the club membership is the best $30 you’ll spend in a year of rocketry. I don’t even place that many orders compared to most, but I still save at least $100 a year by paying the $30 and placing a few orders. Good discounts on just about everything Tim and Jackie sell, access to the members only sale each November for even better deals than Black Saturday, etc. Worth every penny, and they are the epitome of customer service and selections of pretty much everything you could possibly need in our hobby.

Thanks to all - I figured that in the very least if it's a wash I'll re-join. I skipped out on Black Saturday this past season, so I figure the cost savings of that choice alone will more than cover it :)

Mild thread necromancy... I'm using the coupon from Nadine to get a 6 month club membership, Jackie said she'd adjust my prices. Would a kind soul please let me know the discount on LOC kits (3" Athena in particular). Thanks!

Back