wirral rocketry society launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arthur dent

Reaction score
I went to the wirral rocketry society launch meeting and it was great fun.THis was my first organised event and i was really impressed.There was a big array of rockets being flown,the biggest was on a J motor and there were some unusual rockets being flown aswell like a monocopter and a bottle top rocket.I'll defo be going to the next meeting.Check out my first ever launch photo,im not sure what the rocket is but theres a dueces wild in the foreground waiting for take off....great.:D

Sounds great, glad you had a good time. I started flying with SERFS late last year and had lots of fun...then had to stop for winter!

Good photo too, great thing about flying with others is you can spend time taking launch photos as its not your rocket.

I've never been to an organised launch, and they sound like a laugh. Certainly sounds like you had a good time.

By hook, or by crook; I'll be going to a club launch this year, and I hope to bump into some TRF-Brits. :D

Back