Wirless video rockets for 2004!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinter75

Reaction score
Hi,

After the successes of the BerthaCam and Skyeye in '03 flying solid state video cameras, it is time for something new!

I have a 2.4Ghz micro wireless camera & receiver, USB video capture unit and a 2.66Ghz P4 laptop.

Hopefully I should be getting on with a new design for a rocket to carry the wireless payload. With luck this will allow longer record times and better quality video :)

Steve C.

UK.

Hurray! Welcome back Steve. Your wireless video sounds great, I've often toyed with the idea so I'm really looking forward to hearing about you do.

Howdy mike :)

Well IMO it is still too cold to go and fly, so it soon will be build time. I am chuffed I got a laptop as I can now get instant flight results in the field without doing 1 flight, trudging home and dl'ing the vid/pics.

I am toying with the idea of video recording an insect's reactions to G force while in flight - interesting..... :)

S.

Allright! I'll be very interested to hear updates and results and of course -PIX!:) I hear the antenna can be the tricky part. -can't wait to here how it goes.:)

Back