Win a 98mm Collection or Camera Shrouds from Additive Aerospace

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Additive Aerospace
Altimeter Sleds, Camera Shrouds, Fly away Rail Guides, and More!

TRF  98mm Collection   Giveaway.jpg

upload_2019-8-19_14-59-48.png

This is a $161. value.

TRF Shroud Collection-  Giveaway.jpg

This is a $139. value

On August 31, 2019, about midnight, we will close this giveaway, and draw two (2) winners on Labor Day Weekend, Sept 2nd, 2019. If a winner does not claim through private message to me in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing a new winner will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until a winner claims.
Winners will be posted to this thread.

North American winners have shipping included.
Thanks to ADDITIVE AEROSPACE for this awesome giveaway!​

If you have questions about any of the products you can visit the Additive Aerospace web page. https://www.additiveaerospace.com/ or contact Landru here on the forum.

To enter directly on this thread one needs to be a Supporting Member. All other entries can be mailed, please add your member name as this is open to TRF members only. In honor of this new Giveaway and to make it easier to become a Supporting Member the price has been slashed in half. Check your Private Conversations for the link to the reduced membership.

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to four weeks for shipping of your prize after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. But in some cases there may be short term availability issues that take some time to work through. No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to . Entries must be received by August 31st, 2019. Void where prohibited. International winners must pay for shipping, customs, taxes and all other fees involved in shipping International. Limit One (1) entry per household. The Rocketry Forum is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

Last edited:
Do we just need to reply to enter? Some great items up for grabs here, worth supporting the forum and having a chance to win them.

Just say
you're in. Or something like that.

I'm in (again). My first post was deleted, for not being a supporting member, even though my acount says "TRF Supporter". If I need to do something else, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back