wildman's ultimate sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILDMANRS

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Wildman’s Is having a sale
To celebrate the winning of the lawsuit .
We no longer need leups to purchase Rocket motors .
Hazmat shipping is still in effect
A sale only Wildman’s dares to do
Aerotech reloads and single use motors 30% off retail prices
Rouse tech hardware 25% off retail prices
CTI –Pro X 20%off retail prices .
Gorilla Rocket motors 20% off retail prices
AMW reloads 54-75 20% off 98 15% off retail prices
All Wildman Kits 20% off
Performance Econoline kits 15% off
NO other discounts apply
This sale is going until June 12th
All orders are prepaid preorders and will be shipped out mid to late July no exceptions,that’s all of the fine print.

To take advantage of this sale on the website just type SALE in the comments section of the shopping cart or call Wildman’s 815-638-3200
Thank You to Tripoli and Nar for their perseverance .
Tim
Wildman Hobbies
815-638-3200

Tim, You da man! :cheers:

Already placed my order...:D

Wife thinks I am loosing my mind...:confused2:

Life is good. :)

Figures that I ordered a Wildman kit about a day before I got the email on this sale...

Oh well...

got my order in, such a deal!!!
But could go out hog wild, wifes was in radar range!:confused2:

The CTI 29 should be here next week
all of them along with all of the new 54 skidmarks :eek:
We will have all of the new loads from 54 down and most of the others
Tim

Let us know when you get the 29mm stuff in Tim! Itchin to send off an order! I presume you will do a mailing to subscribers on your e-mail list?

Is there still a deal on the Gorilla motors where you buy X amount of reloads you get a free case?

Any more specific word on when these motors will "ship in July?"

I came home from work today and found a large box on the kitchen table;-)

Has anyone received their Aerotech reload kits from Wildman, purchased during the "Wildman's ultimate sale"? I figure it is about time.

Has anyone received their Aerotech reload kits from Wildman, purchased during the "Wildman's ultimate sale"? I figure it is about time.

Seeing as the 2 posts above yours indicated they received their orders..I would give Tim a call (1 (866) 707-WILD (9453)) and make sure your order didn't get misplaced..Tim is a stand up guy and if there was a mess up he will make it right..

Just talked to Tim--He is waiting for Aerotech to ship many of the Aerotech motors that he ordered. I suspect that Tim sold a very large number of Aerotech reload kits during his sale. I am happy to see that both Wildman and Aerotech are doing a healthy business--after so many years of operating under impossible circumstances where 80%-90% of all vendors went under.

Back