Wildman's Super Saturday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No judgement on WM, super grateful for all he does for our hobby. Just hoping to get my order soon. We have our first club launch of the year coming up in a week and a half and I don't have any motors to fly. Probably going to be a spectate and hang out and have a good time with the club type of launch for me. Should still be a great day with good people and friends.

Agreed, I have been to several launches where I just spectated and volunteered at the RSO and LCO desks and had a great time as well as taking several shifts volunteering at LDRS 39. Had a great time. Time interacting with rocketeers is time well spent.
Hi Lanza
What is your order# and i will look and make sure nothing is missed on our end .
We just received the last of the sale order from AT except the O motors.
We are running into issues with Aeropack and and temporary shortages on different glass products.
We are sending out dozens of orders everyday, its just a matter of getting through the pile now .

Hi Lanza
What is your order# and i will look and make sure nothing is missed on our end .
We just received the last of the sale order from AT except the O motors.
We are running into issues with Aeropack and and temporary shortages on different glass products.
We are sending out dozens of orders everyday, its just a matter of getting through the pile now .
Thanks Tim!

I'll send you a DM with order numbers.
There was something from Aeropack in the order so that is most likely the hold-up.

Got my peanut butter box today! All set!

Attachments

• B338A926-4377-4458-96BF-9DDC4C029F46.jpeg
    B338A926-4377-4458-96BF-9DDC4C029F46.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 543F2AA2-3806-45D3-83B9-DF4CD36D282C.jpeg
    543F2AA2-3806-45D3-83B9-DF4CD36D282C.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Got my peanut butter box today! All set!

I bought an N1000 this year because you had one at Airfest. Now I see you bought TWO N3300's!! One upping me I see when you had no idea we were even in a race.... :p;)😆

What are those going in?!?!?! :haironfire::haironfire::haironfire::haironfire::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

This is NOT a competition. This is a convenient way for our members to keep track of the number of Newtons we've burned as a community, with the goal of seeing how large of a rocket we could have launched if we had pooled our resources together.

Have A Happy, Safe, and Healthy 2022!
Jim

Like Jim said last year, It's not a competition.
But try telling that to these guys:

https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/the-2023-newton-second-tally-thread.176903/

I flew the N3300 Redline at Airfest last year, took my Ultimate Darkstar named "Redline" to over 14k ft. Great motor, but my favorite is the N2220 Dark Matter.
Hopefully, we will be able to fly sparkies there this year.
I'm also hoping our Wildman order will show up in Kansas for the Argonia cup this month.
It's flying season down here in sunny Arizona.

Burn 'em if you got 'em.

I bought an N1000 this year because you had one at Airfest. Now I see you bought TWO N3300's!! One upping me I see when you had no idea we were even in a race.... :p;)😆

What are those going in?!?!?! :haironfire::haironfire::haironfire::haironfire::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
Should be flying both of them at Airfest.

I will be flying mine in my 5” Shapeshifter “Big Bada Boom”.

The other one is for Tannor’s L3 in a 5” Intimidator.

Like Jim said last year, It's not a competition.
But try telling that to these guys:

https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/the-2023-newton-second-tally-thread.176903/

I flew the N3300 Redline at Airfest last year, took my Ultimate Darkstar named "Redline" to over 14k ft. Great motor, but my favorite is the N2220 Dark Matter.
Hopefully, we will be able to fly sparkies there this year.
I'm also hoping our Wildman order will show up in Kansas for the Argonia cup this month.
It's flying season down here in sunny Arizona.

Burn 'em if you got 'em.
The aerotech is here slim to no chance on the CTI .

Thanks for the update Tim.
Sharon will be disappointed not getting the CTI M1101, but we have plenty of the AT M1297 loads. The smaller loads are easy to replace. Most of our motors were Aerotech anyway.

M1297 is arguably one of the best "broad spectrum" reloads ever created, in my humble opinion, of course. :cool:

Should be flying both of them at Airfest.

I will be flying mine in my 5” Shapeshifter “Big Bada Boom”.

The other one is for Tannor’s L3 in a 5” Intimidator.

Heck yeah!!! Can't wait to see it!

September is going to be a busy one for me this year. Airfest and Balls for me.....and I haven't even started my Balls projects yet. Work has been.......a challenge in 2022 and not looking different for 2023. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: We'll gitter though!

M1297 is arguably one of the best "broad spectrum" reloads ever created, in my humble opinion, of course. :cool:
Won't argue with that statement. Looks like we both used them in similar rockets for our L3 cert flights. Mine was a Darkstar extreme at Airfest in 2014. Just loaded one in my 5" rebuild of "Jughead, which I plan to fly next month at our local launch.

Picked up the last of my sale orders this morning.

Here's the spread!

Drago 54 has been built for a few months at this point. Can't wait to fly it!

As usual, huge thanks to Tim and Jackie as well as "Santa's little helper."

To prevent squinting, that's an N1000, M1939, M2500, M1419, M685, K560, K185, J415, and an I435. As well as a 98/10k case, some chutes, and the Drago 54.

20230401_144804.jpg
20230401_144831.jpg
20230401_144857.jpg

Last edited:

Here's the spread!

To prevent squinting, that's an N1000, M1939, M2500, M1419, M685, K560, K185, J415, and an I435. As well as a 98/10k case, some chutes, and the Drago 54.

View attachment 572137View attachment 572138View attachment 572139
K185. Nice.

Here's the spread!

View attachment 572137View attachment 572138View attachment 572139
Are you opening up a AT dealership? Nice amount of stock.

Back