Wildman's Super Saturday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be a fun summer at our small local fields. (With 1 exception. ) IF The weather cooperates this year. Last year was VERY limited.
View attachment 555218
:bravo: o_O 🤔
I need to know your launch schedule - those four Metalstorms will insure no rain for the four weeks prior to their launches. 😂
Looks like a box full of fun to me!

Yay, my extreme wildman is scheduled to arrive Friday! In related news, anyone else having trouble getting to the wildman web site? Works on my mobile (same internet connection) but not my desktop. I can ping it, just can't load the page. Once I got a certificate error. Edit: was probably me, had to reboot for a patch and it works now. *shrug*

Last edited:
Yay, my extreme wildman is scheduled to arrive Friday! In related news, anyone else having trouble getting to the wildman web site? Works on my mobile (same internet connection) but not my desktop. I can ping it, just can't load the page. Once I got a certificate error. Edit: was probably me, had to reboot for a patch and it works now. *shrug*
I was just was on WM site it's working for me from my tablet.

Tim finally took pity on me and shipped! I think he realized (or Jackie did) that my health might actually be in jeopardy if I sent in one more order... 😂🤣

It took 4-ish orders and a couple of months, but I did finally succeed in obliterating my budget. :)

Thank you, Tim! Thank you, Jackie!

Lord willing, I'll be meeting you/y'all at LDRS this year! Pretty psyched about it actually!

Still waiting patiently on my Ultimate Wildman, Carbon Mach 2, and accessories. I feel like an 8 year old waiting for Christmas Day 🤓

That's the pinnacle of my 2022 Haul.... A Wildman CARBON Mach 2.... Can't wait to stuff that thing full of motor and send it. :)

Last edited:
Our glass supplier is basically sending us a pallet a week and we are sending it out as fast as we get them .
We are waiting for 4” short ,5 “ and tips for 38 and 54mm cones as of today .
Aeropack is still short tail cones
We are sending 3” and a bunch of 4” kits this week .

Our glass supplier is basically sending us a pallet a week and we are sending it out as fast as we get them .
We are waiting for 4” short ,5 “ and tips for 38 and 54mm cones as of today .
Aeropack is still short tail cones
We are sending 3” and a bunch of 4” kits this week .
Thank you for the update and appreciate you folks.

It's the best part of the year, when the Wildman sale order arrives.

Picked up a Competitor Mini with dual deploy and probably more motors than was finacially prudent...
Agreed. I added the 2.6” Darkstar to my Darkstar collection and will have it ready to launch at our first launch of the year in 3 weeks. My problem is keeping it inside the waiver.

BTW, I visited Wildman on Feb 25th, to drop something off to them - he and Jackie have an impressive collection of goodies ready to ship to folks, once the last of the items arrive!

-Kevin

I got my WM order today and it included a cool "lunar moon" rocket stand for free with the Rocketpoxy order.

20230307_160713.jpg

20230307_160928.jpg

Last edited:
No judgement on WM, super grateful for all he does for our hobby. Just hoping to get my order soon. We have our first club launch of the year coming up in a week and a half and I don't have any motors to fly. Probably going to be a spectate and hang out and have a good time with the club type of launch for me. Should still be a great day with good people and friends.

Again, no judgement on Tim and Jackie at all. Happy to get the price I did for what I ordered. They were completely transparent in all of their marketing materials during the sale. I look forward to building the kits and flying the motors I ordered when they arrive.

Probably going to be a spectate and hang out and have a good time with the club type of launch for me. Should still be a great day with good people and friends.

Trust me! It IS still a blast to go to a launch when you are not flying. I joined TRA and Tripoli in 2021.... I STILL have not flown yet. But I have been to Tripoli-LA launches and had a blast! Hopefully I will be flying by LDRS in July... :)

Trust me! It IS still a blast to go to a launch when you are not flying. I joined TRA and Tripoli in 2021.... I STILL have not flown yet. But I have been to Tripoli-LA launches and had a blast! Hopefully I will be flying by LDRS in July... :)
Agreed, I have been to several launches where I just spectated and volunteered at the RSO and LCO desks and had a great time as well as taking several shifts volunteering at LDRS 39. Had a great time. Time interacting with rocketeers is time well spent.

Back