Wildman's Super Saturday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big thank you to everybody who placed orders over Wednesday and this morning .
We have a bunch of work ahead of us just printing ,separating and combining orders will take a couple days .
We need to get the orders placed with the manufacturers right away.
I also want that all of the people in the background that help us get this sale done .
Kevin,David ,Mike and the one who really does most of the work Jackie
Thank you
Tim
Thank you all Kevin, David, Mike, Tim and most importantly Jackie!!

Tim, I am in the Allegheny National Forest at hunting camp. Very spotty signal. It took me a dozen tries to get my Wildman Saturday Sale order in.

Then another 10 tries to get an e-mail to you about combining Wed / Sat orders, and shipping parts/kits separately from motors for Christmas gifts.

If you you got the Saturday order in 12 times please contact me after Monday, I only saw 1 confirming email, so I think its ok. Also, if you got 10 emails SORRY.

[TRF seems to buffer ok with the intermittent signal, so noting my issues here in your thread.]

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

Mike

We bought and stayed under our budget......this time

well that's not good

ill take
"words not read on a wildman sale thread"
for 10 billion, alex.
What we overspent on Wednesday more than makes up the few bucks we saved today. Looking forward to picking up our orders at the Argonia Cup launch. Just another opportunity to:
1669502327312.png

TAKE MY MONEY!

Thank you to everyone at wildman again for an awesome sale and for being such a great supporter of this hobby! Picked up my extended 5in intimidator and hardware for my L3, and even convinced the gf to get a 4in Wasserfall and motor for her L1 cert! She says its the only one that "looks like a rocket"

Spent 30 clams again to see behind the curtain. With a wish list prepared, and a stock of 500 bags, tubes and boxes of propellant in the garage, it was fun to see what kits were new and what motivators would get them and the current fleet to altitude. Given costs these days, it ended up being a pass. Was it worth renewing the Wildman's club? You betcha! There WILL be something in the future that is irresistible. And being a Wildman's member makes that possible. Thanks to all for continuing to put out the "eye candy" that perpetuates the dream and wonder of sport rocketry - the amazing low and high power air sport that those of us who are aspiring STEM'rs, or maybe older pyros, electronic wizards or hobbyists find compelling, fulfilling or, well,.. keep us out of trouble :)

Attachments

• IMG_7429.jpg
    IMG_7429.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Thank you for the sale, going to send that Punisher 5 ( extended edition ) to 30k with the O5280X … there was quiet the internal debate on that purchase. But the darkside won again.

Alrighty folks
I have good news and some bad news
WE got all of the orders marked for Christmas out in time as long as UPS and USPS do there job everybody should be happy.
WE have received the onebadhawk,,rocketpoxy ,most of the aeropack,and LOC
3+ pallets of Aerotech.
Bad news CTI told us that i could be up to July for everything to be delivered .
If you do not want to wait for CTI please call us so we can issue a refund .
Thank You
Tim

Last edited:
THANK YOU TIM & JACKIE... I did receive the Wildman Items, and Aeropack retainer, to give out at Christmas. Hoping Aerotech keeps to their estimated delivery.... and doesn't follow CTI's lead.

Have a wonderful holiday season.

Hi Tim, that's ok. I started to print a Nike Herc, booster section going now. Also started printing a Sidewinder rolleron, gyro going now. Threw together some LOC leftovers and doing fillets. If the CF tubing is the 54mm stuff I was wanting, it is just for a tube I zippered full length, and then it even folded the SS eyebolt flat on top of the bulkhead. Could not believe the force it had. Anyway, I am keeping myself busy so as I don't pull out too much of the hair that I have left.

Alrighty folks
I have good news and some bad news
WE got all of the orders marked for Christmas out in time as long as UPS and USPS do there job everybody should be happy.
WE have received the onebadhawk,,rocketpoxy ,most of the aeropack,and LOC
3+ pallets of Aerotech.
Bad news CTI told us that i could be up to July for everything to be delivered .
If you do not want to wait for CTI please call us so we can issue a refund .
Thank You
Tim
You are a stand up man and a pleasure to do business with...

And you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny..

Teddy

Just kiddin, Tim is great. I don't know how he does it, but EVERYBODY gets their stuff. I told ship mine all together, I figured March or April, but he said he is only waiting for one CF tube. That new little fuzzy helper must be a great worker.

Back