Wildman's Super Saturday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're still having issues with a shipping address, let me know and I'll dig into it.

(Sorry; someone overslept this morning - me)

-Kevin

Is the 75mm tail cone not considered hardware? Shows the same club price as normal.

Ugh....had no idea CTI reloads were going to be available. Ahh well!

Got my order in with a little more breathing room before the deadline this time. First L motor ordered (CTI L910 CStar)!

Be careful now, that's a slippery slope you're dealing with. Peer pressure is a real thing....

@WILDMANRS Tim, send him an invoice he can't refuse.......with an L1940X and an L1256WS in it. Show him how the Illinois folks roll. :bravo:

Ok, I'm done, DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!?!?

I showed restraint and balance today.

I snatched up a 98/10240 case and then couldn't pass up a $31 Weasel. See, balance and restraint. I was a good adult today.

I also have no idea how a 2" Drago got into my cart.......oh well. Could be worse.

Glad I didn't buy an N and several M's on Wednesd.......ay.......wait..... 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Balls 2023!!!!! LETS RIDE!!!! 🤠🤠🤠🤠

Thanks[not] Tim and Jackie!!! Two of the best and most generous people out there. Great people and great friends.

Is it too early to ask why my Wildman Black Saturday order hasn’t been delivered yet? ;-)

Thanks for the good offers, Jackie and Tim!

Best regards from Bavaria, Germany 🚀

Done. (only)3 orders in total this year (email sent with order numbers to consolidate shipping). Wildman got 98% of my budget for rocketry this year!

I was hoping to see the 4" Wildman Extreme on sale, but the Competitor 4 would work for my next rocket too....sooooo...ordered! Should be fun! Thanks Team Wildman.

I was hoping to see the 4" Wildman Extreme on sale, but the Competitor 4 would work for my next rocket too....sooooo...ordered! Should be fun! Thanks Team Wildman.

It doesn't hurt to email Tim and ask about the 4" Ex WM. Though, the Competitor is also really nice! Jason @firemanup has the Competitor and its gorgeous.

The 4" Ex WM was my L3 rocket. Flies great.

Damn it, I didn't make it. Bought a Mach2 CF. And Tim send all of them there orders in one shipment. No need for 3 different ones. Thanks.

A big thank you to everybody who placed orders over Wednesday and this morning .
We have a bunch of work ahead of us just printing ,separating and combining orders will take a couple days .
We need to get the orders placed with the manufacturers right away.
I also want that all of the people in the background that help us get this sale done .
Kevin,David ,Mike and the one who really does most of the work Jackie
Thank you
Tim

Back