Wildman's Super Saturday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILDMANRS

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Wildman's Super Saturday Sale​
Tomorrow morning is the Wildman Super Saturday Sale .
It kicks off at 6AM central time ends at noon central time .
Wildman club members, as always will get extra discounts on a lot of things. there are plenty of discounts for everybody else also .
Please stop buy the website on the morning an take a look for your self .
Thank you
Jackie and Tim​

I'm getting this notice when I try to check out: "This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again."

I'm sure my address is correct. Does the website not allow shipping to Canadian addresses anymore? Can I just email you my order like I did last year?

I'm getting this notice when I try to check out: "This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again."

I'm sure my address is correct. Does the website not allow shipping to Canadian addresses anymore? Can I just email you my order like I did last year?
send it now

I'm getting the same message about it can’t be shipped to my address and I'm in Florida, so it isn't a Canadian addresses issue.

Getting shipping issue with my NY address as well.

Edit: working now, thanks.

Last edited:
Funny, I went back and logged in, now it shows price for sale and club. But at first in my cart it did not show sale price but showed my address and account so I must have been logged in. So if having problems, try logging out and then back in.

send it now
Just emailed my order. I've just seen after doing so that the website issue has been fixed, but would still appreciate if you could invoice me directly with USPS shipping so as not to have to initially pay the insane UPS shipping quote to Canada

Just emailed my order. I've just seen after doing so that the website issue has been fixed, but would still appreciate if you could invoice me directly with USPS shipping so as not to have to initially pay the insane UPS shipping quote to Canada
It is refunded within minutes.

Follow the process; I'm sure others would appreciate it.

Back