Wildman's Holiday Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 62# box was delivered today. Smallest BS order ever from Wildman and there's still a couple M's in there. I'm playing catch-up this year...at least trying :eyeroll:

-brant

I got my 62 lb box today. :grin:

My L645 and I345 were missing as well as a few small hardware items. :sad: Too bad considering the long wait.

The good thing is Molly and I have lots of AP to burn this summer and I'm sure Widman will get the missing items to us soon.

P1060258 (Large).JPG P1060260 (Large).JPG

(Warning, fictitious post ahead)

Yea, some of my stuff is missing too?

I had wanted 20 each of every 24/40 and 29/40-120 reload they make?

Oh, yea, and all of the Pro24s and 29's, 1G through 6G too...you know?

My shipping address is the same...

And I think you may already have Waycos credit card information?

Haha...maybe some day :p

Last edited:
(Warning, fictitious post ahead)

Yea, some of my stuff is missing too?

I had wanted 20 each of every 24/40 and 29/40-120 reload they make?

Oh, yea, and all of the Pro24s and 29's, 1G through 6G too...you know?

My shipping address is the same...

And I think you may already have Waycos credit card information?

Haha...maybe some day :p

Yeah, in your dreams...
We usually pick up the little stuff from the vendors that support local launches.
I did come up missing a couple of liners for two 75mm CTI L995's... I will give Wildman a call later.

Sorry about the missing loads we will send them out as soon as the hardware show up if that's ok with you?

Hi Tim,

Sure, that's fine. I sent an email to Jackie about this already. I feel bad that you will have another hazmat fee. I could have waited longer. Were the missing loads an oversight or just out of stock?

Last edited:
Just opened my Wildman Jayhawk from the Black Saturday sale (had opened other kits and other things, but this had sat around). Wanted to comment on it. As I look... Perfect fin fit, perfect tube cuts, nice nose cone design. Really great offering from Wildman!

Just opened my Wildman Jayhawk from the Black Saturday sale (had opened other kits and other things, but this had sat around). Wanted to comment on it. As I look... Perfect fin fit, perfect tube cuts, nice nose cone design. Really great offering from Wildman!

I told my wife the other day I was thinking of getting one of Tim's Jayhawks. You're not making this easier :)

I told my wife the other day I was thinking of getting one of Tim's Jayhawks. You're not making this easier :)

I've got one down in the stash... It looks purdy in it's bag, all waitin there for me to (someday, eventually) build it....

Adrian

Back