Wildman Website - Status

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The company that hosts the Wildman website is having problems with calculating shipping. It's being worked on, and it's out of Tim & Jackie's hands.

If you have an order you'd like to place, either give Tim & Jackie a call, or send them an email with what you'd like to order - they'll get you taken care of.

I sent an email several weeks ago looking for one or two motors not listed as available on the WM website. They sent an email back that they had shipments scheduled several weeks ahead. So, I check the website every day including today. So far, I have not seen the motors. I will keep trying. I know someone else that has the one motor, but they charge a lot more. I am in no hurry now, but in another month I might be.

I sent an email several weeks ago looking for one or two motors not listed as available on the WM website. They sent an email back that they had shipments scheduled several weeks ahead. So, I check the website every day including today. So far, I have not seen the motors. I will keep trying. I know someone else that has the one motor, but they charge a lot more. I am in no hurry now, but in another month I might be.

This is not really what Kevin made this post for but I'll try and help .
What is said motor that you are looking for ?

Looking for CTI J270-13(Green) 38 mm 5 grain. WM shows a comparable white flame motor, but I am looking for green. I am looking for an AeroTech motor J615SST-20A RMS, but it is the aerospike and so may not be a priority.

OK, I see now that Kevin's post was with regard to calculating shipping. My bad. I see that WM is getting shipments in. It may be awhile before they catch up.

Well the website giant Shopify did some type of update to the system Tuesday morning and is not communicating with third party shipping apps .
We have been trying to get this fixed to no avail to this point . they are at least admitting they did broke the system but now don't know how to fix it yet.
The best thing i could think of was to do flat rate $100 shipping for domestic and $500 for international . we will refund the excess shipping at the time of shipment.
Thank You

Back