Wildman orders

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Told my friend I was peeing bright red blood. He said you have a kidney stone. Went to the doctor. Doctor said I don't know what it is so I'm sending you to a Urologist. Urologist said I don't know what it is, ran tests (on a Friday), and said he would let me know the results on Monday.
Sunday night I had the worst pain I've ever experienced! Too painful to sit in the car and go to the hospital. Threw up, passed out, and laid on the floor in pain. A couple hours later the stone passed and the pain instantly went away.
Since then I've had a couple more. They suck! Had Lithotripsy twice and neither time worked.

Told my friend I was peeing bright red blood. He said you have a kidney stone. Went to the doctor. Doctor said I don't know what it is so I'm sending you to a Urologist. Urologist said I don't know what it is, ran tests (on a Friday), and said he would let me know the results on Monday.
Sunday night I had the worst pain I've ever experienced! Too painful to sit in the car and go to the hospital. Threw up, passed out, and laid on the floor in pain. A couple hours later the stone passed and the pain instantly went away.
Since then I've had a couple more. They suck! Had Lithotripsy twice and neither time worked.
Damn

BTDT. Sucks

Back