Wildman Holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else want to share a pic of their Wildman’s holiday sales bounty? It’s always fun to see what people get, regardless of size or cost.
Darkstar Mini. Should be a good small field flyer.
0116211356[1].jpg

...maybe.

Exactly. I got my ship notification about 10 days ago. Tracking had it leaving the local post office... no updates since. Who knows where it is.

Had a different order with Missleworks that went 1200 miles in the wrong direction and is supposedly in CA but who knows. Usually I get packages from them in 3/4 days.

Yay for midwestern storms. My stuff is somewhere between western Illinois and eastern Nebraska.

I just hope it's in a truck that got delayed somewhere, rather than a driver ending up in the ditch!

Yay for midwestern storms. My stuff is somewhere between western Illinois and eastern Nebraska.

I just hope it's in a truck that got delayed somewhere, rather than a driver ending up in the ditch!

...called it ;)

Yes I am waiting for a response from CTI on Monday before answering them

I made the mistake of ordering a couple of CTI motors, just to try something different.
Consequently, now riding at the back of the bus. Which is what it is, since I have plenty of other projects to keep myself busy throughout the winter.

I made the mistake of ordering a couple of CTI motors, just to try something different.
Consequently, now riding at the back of the bus. Which is what it is, since I have plenty of other projects to keep myself busy throughout the winter.

Apparently along with those of us who ordered MW products.

Apparently along with those of us who ordered MW products.

It's always an issue with these pre-order sales. Oh, I'll just throw in one more thing, I'll use it sometime this year I'm sure. And then that last thing is the holdup.

Was there any update from CTI on the orders? I'm guessing that's why my order is waiting :( Haaaad to try a CTI case lol

We just spent the past two days organizing the CT I order there are still missing a few loads.another Aerotech shipment showed up late yesterday along with a pallet of fiberglass tubing. I plan on really making the ups driver earn his money tomorrow

Latest posts

Back