Wildman Holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So....why haven't you ordered one yet?!
I'm broke as a joke and the boss lady is still sleeping... Spending on the credit card with discussion is a quick path to the doghouse, and I've been in there plenty lately. LMAO!

Without the ability to earn extra $$ over the last 8 months doesn't help.
But damn... I've been begging Tim for an ARM for years. That's probably my favorite scale design.

Order in... smooth as silk. Sorry about all the unobtainium reloads this year, it’s just that Tim and Jackie are so awesome at finding them. Thanks for another great sale!

P.S. Someone please order the Jumbo Darkstar... I need the vicarious experience.

Something with my account. I created another one with a e-mail I seldom use any longer and all of the prices updated.

Another wonderful sale, thanks Tim and Jackie! It's going to be a good building season.

lance5.2.jpg

The new 5" Lance

That 5" Lance looks awesome! I already added a Darkstar Ultimate, Junior and Mini during this sale to round out my Darkstar fleet (the Extreme and Jumbo are going to have to wait until next time!), so can't afford another bird right now, but I can see myself getting this Lance in the future and adding a payload bay (it looks like it is set up right now for HED) for a nice ~100" rocket and use the nose cone for a tracker. The long fin design that extends into the tailcone looks very cool. Probably some other rockets out there with something similar, but can't think of one off the top of my head right now.

I already added a Darkstar Ultimate, Junior and Mini during this sale to round out my Darkstar fleet (the Extreme and Jumbo are going to have to wait until next time!)

Looks like you're going to finish your Darkstar fleet before I do. I couldn't do the Ultimate this year and still need the 3" and Extreme first.

Order placed for those Sky Angle Chutes needed for my L3 Super Black Fly! Thanks Tim and Jackie!!

Looks like you're going to finish your Darkstar fleet before I do. I couldn't do the Ultimate this year and still need the 3" and Extreme first.

Depends how quickly Tim can get my new purchases to me! :)

With luck, I could have the Mini, 2.6" (38mm), Junior, 3", 4" DD, and Ultimate done by the end of the year. After that, just need to acquire the 2.6" (58mm), the Extreme and the Jumbo to make it a Darkstar royal flush.

The website link Website link to the sale pages I got in my email does not work, cant even click on it. Anyone have the actual link to the sale page?

...Fudd

Thanks Tim & Jackie. Very smooth sale with great prices today! Local pickup noted on sales forms...See you Dec 19 :) Damn, shipping already refunded!

Thanks Tim & Wildman rocketry for another awesome sale!! I finally broke down and ordered the 4" Punisher - blue fins were just too much temptation to resist :) Now if I just has time to actually build the rocket...

Thanks Tim & Wildman rocketry for another awesome sale!! I finally broke down and ordered the 4" Punisher - blue fins were just too much temptation to resist :) Now if I just has time to actually build the rocket...

I may be wrong, but I think only the airframe is blue.

Thank you Tim & Jackie!
Another great Wildman event now in the history books.

Btw, since ppl are talking about what to buy next year, will Wildman discount the "Lance Beta"? It's a really sweet looking bird. If it had been on sale for this event, I would have purchased one, though the Mrs. would have cato'd at the news.... :p

If I remember correctly, UPS normally sends you a shipping notification for orders from Wildman.

For some reason, every time I have ordered from Wildman and it comes UPS, I get the notice that the package was shipped at the same time it is out for delivery. It makes it hard to beat my wife to the porch since she works 2nd shift and I work days. On the other hand, I wish USPS was that efficient.

For some reason, every time I have ordered from Wildman and it comes UPS, I get the notice that the package was shipped at the same time it is out for delivery. It makes it hard to beat my wife to the porch since she works 2nd shift and I work days. On the other hand, I wish USPS was that efficient.

Interesting. UPS' system should be sending out the email when Tim & Jackie run the end of day process in WorldShip, something they have to do in order for the driver to pick up their outgoing boxes.

Back