Wildman Holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The big difference with Recon chutes is the ease of packing, four big tubular nylon shroud lines vs all the little lines that are different lengths with the Fruity chutes. I have a bunch of Recons in rockets, and a few Fruity chutes, mostly in a box.
Thanks that makes a lot of sense. I do have Fruity Chutes. I guess I can try them both out and if I like one type over the other I can sell the other right? I guess we need to try new things. I never used a Recon chute, but looking forward to it.

Picked up a 75/7680 case for a potential up and coming project (M to M.....) Sadly I tried to buy the Mach 3 kit and (2) more RRC3's but both said "Sold Out" on the add to cart button. :-\ Must have been a sign. Still saved $150 on that case so I am pretty happy with that alone. :)

Almost bought a 98/10k motor kit as well. My CC was humming but I have a 2A purchase from a few weeks ago so I am trying to be good.

Thank you Tim and Jackie!!!

Picked up a 75/7680 case for a potential up and coming project (M to M.....) Sadly I tried to buy the Mach 3 kit and (2) more RRC3's but both said "Sold Out" on the add to cart button. :-\ Must have been a sign. Still saved $150 on that case so I am pretty happy with that alone. :)

Almost bought a 98/10k motor kit as well. My CC was humming but I have a 2A purchase from a few weeks ago so I am trying to be good.

Thank you Tim and Jackie!!!

It's 5:57 Central Time - the sale hasn't started yet. :)

And... a third order placed. Sorry Tim for not getting it all in one shot and creating more work for you on the back end trying to combine orders for shipping.

Logged in, but I'm not seeing any of the discounts except on a few things. Give it a few minutes?

Got my Ultimate Punisher on order, don't know if it was due to asking at Michiana, but Thank You! Moved it from "want" to "can afford." Reductions on retainer and harness also appreciated. I'll probably need to hang the sucker in my shop to store it!

Cheers / Robert

Some of the items are a bit cheaper than what we saw on Wednesday.

For example, a Darkstar Mini was $58.50 on Wednesday (on sale from $65) and today they are $39.95. Most of the motor hardware looks cheaper than the prices we saw on Wednesday as well.

If we ordered any of those items on Wednesday Club Sale, can we get the lower price that is shown today?

hey Tim,

Shipping to Canada doesn't seem to be an option.. error or?

Disregard, used the proper address (damn Quebec French laws!!) but, $202 for UPS shipping! for a $159 kit?!!

(for comparisons: $26 UPS to Burlington VT, just an hour away.. I guess $176 is UPS' "cross the border fee".. UPS rapes us again!)

Last edited:
Some of the items are a bit cheaper than what we saw on Wednesday.

For example, a Darkstar Mini was $58.50 on Wednesday (on sale from $65) and today they are $39.95. Most of the motor hardware looks cheaper than the prices we saw on Wednesday as well.

If we ordered any of those items on Wednesday Club Sale, can we get the lower price that is shown today?
Those items were not on sale on Wednesday that was the everyday low Club pricing .

hey Tim,

Shipping to Canada doesn't seem to be an option.. error or?

Disregard, used the proper address (damn Quebec French laws!!) but, $202 for UPS shipping! for a $159 kit?!!

(for comparisons: $26 UPS to Burlington VT, just an hour away.. I guess $176 is UPS' "cross the border fee".. UPS rapes us again!)
we will refund the excess shipping for international when the items ship

we will refund the excess shipping for international when the items ship
how much would shipping be to Montreal, Quebec (H9R2H7)? USPS slow-boat is expected!

Sorry Tim, I'm sounding like an a$$.. and you are uber busy..

(Just really frustrated with UPS)

Last edited:
Still not seeing the sale prices on anything, even the Wildman kits on the specials pages. Anyone else having this problem?

Cleared cache, restarted the browser, tried a different computer even. Nada.

Still not seeing the sale prices on anything, even the Wildman kits on the specials pages. Anyone else having this problem?

Cleared cache, restarted the browser, tried a different computer even. Nada.

Are you logged into an account on the website? Per a message Tim posted, you have to be logged in to see the sale prices.

Are you logged into an account on the website? Per a message Tim posted, you have to be logged in to see the sale prices.

Yup. Still nothing. Everything is at the same prices I was looking at yesterday.

Back