Wildman Holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the one case/free motor I wanted was sold out so I stuck with the discounts on the cases pre sale and I don’t like lying hazmat so I prefer to buy my motors at launches anyways and I don’t need to spend $400 on a kit right now although tempting lol so in all I basically made back the money for the membership that’s it.

Well the one case/free motor I wanted was sold out so I stuck with the discounts on the cases pre sale and I don’t like lying hazmat so I prefer to buy my motors at launches anyways and I don’t need to spend $400 on a kit right now although tempting lol so in all I basically made back the money for the membership that’s it.
the case deal is back in stock a mistake on our part

I ended up getting a couple CTI motors too with my order. Probably going to regret not waiting for the next sale but I may forget, have a time conflict, or misbudget the money for them if I didn't buy them today. Thanks for posting about the H13. It's a sweet looking motor and I picked up two of them as well.

Great deals... so much so that i ordered twice and had to email them to combine my orders!

Annnnd I told my wife about the Saturday sale so if she just so happens to come through and order me a Dark Star for Christmas, dont put it in with my order or Wildman might make me a DeadMan!!!

So around 11PM-ish eastern time I went online to place an order, but all of the sale prices had reverted to normal. I figured that maybe I missed the sale and went to sleep. It looks like the sale went on past midnight pacific based on the posts. Did anyone else notice the same thing last night? Shame I missed the sale. :(

So around 11PM-ish eastern time I went online to place an order, but all of the sale prices had reverted to normal. I figured that maybe I missed the sale and went to sleep. It looks like the sale went on past midnight pacific based on the posts. Did anyone else notice the same thing last night? Shame I missed the sale. :(
don't worry there is another one on Saturday AT 6AM-noon Central time

Tim and Jackie thanks for the sale, if we order additional stuff on Sat, can we combine orders with what we ordered last night?

Tim & Jackie,

My hat's off to you! This has been the smoothest sale to date over the last 5 I participated in, Congrats!!
I'm looking forward to part II.

Regards,
Fred

Tim & Jackie,

My hat's off to you! This has been the smoothest sale to date over the last 5 I participated in, Congrats!!
I'm looking forward to part II.

Regards,
Fred

I totally agree. I've been doing these sales for years now, and this is the smoothest transaction ever.
Really looking forward to Saturday!

I picked up some Recon chutes. 20", 30" and 40" under $60! That is a great deal! I never used a Recon chute before, but they certainly look like they have a lot of CD so looking forward to it. Thanks Tim for the sale! Looking forward to the BSS!!

I picked up some Recon chutes. 20", 30" and 40" under $60! That is a great deal! I never used a Recon chute before, but they certainly look like they have a lot of CD so looking forward to it. Thanks Tim for the sale! Looking forward to the BSS!!

The 40" recon is one of my "go to" chutes for my lighter 4" rockets. Very light and compacts well. Also have the 50" recon but have not used it yet.

The 40" recon is one of my "go to" chutes for my lighter 4" rockets. Very light and compacts well. Also have the 50" recon but have not used it yet.
Do they work pretty well? I also just bought a 36" Fruity chute @ 25% off from MC and want to get a 30" from Fruity Chutes BF sale. Just to complete my collection / inventory. Having this variety will allow me fly under a lot of different conditions. The chutes I don't care for are the "flat" para-sheet types. I've damaged a lot of rockets because they would be swinging beneath the chute when they contact the ground. I'm not saying these are bad chutes, in fact they are really good if you're flying someplace where the ground is soft. I fly on the dry lake beds so do the math. I've learned spill holes are your friend. All I really need is to pay Top Flight a visit and get stocked up some X-Form chutes just haven't decided on the sizes I need right now?

Last edited:
I just finished the email .
that was a lot of typing and linking .
you don't need the email to see the sale .
at 6 the specials page will go up and have all of the sale items listed with links to almost all of them .
There are 6 new kits this week
Thank you Gary and Mike for the help building and designing

Do they work pretty well? I also just bought a 36" Fruity chute @ 25% off from MC and want to get a 30" from Fruity Chutes BF sale. Just to complete my collection / inventory. Having this variety will allow me fly under a lot of different conditions. The chutes I don't care for are the "flat" para-sheet types. I've damaged a lot of rockets because they would be swinging beneath the chute when they contact the ground. I'm not saying these are bad chutes, in fact they are really good if you're flying someplace where the ground is soft. I fly on the dry lake beds so do the math. I've learned spill holes are your friend. All I really need is to pay Top Flight a visit and get stocked up some X-Form chutes just haven't decided on the sizes I need right now?

The big difference with Recon chutes is the ease of packing, four big tubular nylon shroud lines vs all the little lines that are different lengths with the Fruity chutes. I have a bunch of Recons in rockets, and a few Fruity chutes, mostly in a box.

Back