Wildman Holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• wasserfall2.6.2.jpg
    wasserfall2.6.2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 49
  • lance2.6.3.jpg
    lance2.6.3.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 51
  • lance 2.62.jpg
    lance 2.62.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 48
I did not receive the email yet, hoping it is either taking a while to work its way through the distro list or gmail is taking its sweet time to receive...

I got the email....

Will you have the K76WN 54mm DMS? I don't see it anywhere.

Darn, my cart was full for CTI motors (mostly). I thought they were discounted in previous years? Live and learn. I'm not sure the Aerotech stuff I wanted will make up the discounted price with $37 HazMat fee. I will need to break out the abacus. Time to have supper with the wife.

Darn, my cart was full for CTI motors (mostly). I thought they were discounted in previous years? Live and learn. I'm not sure the Aerotech stuff I wanted will make up the discounted price with $37 HazMat fee. I will need to break out the abacus. Time to have supper with the wife.

Previous years, CTI has been discounted, but they're not on the list for today.

2 different sales tonight is for only club members

I had one thing I wanted this year, and it was on sale....so I ordered three. :)

H13ST-P

I've been waiting for that motor to get certified.

Well, all the money I DIDN'T spend the last 2 years......just went to the Wildman Wednesday sale. That was a quick $600.

Another quick and easy way to spend my SS check. No kits, but lots of motors, some Recon's and nomex pads, which are super cheap and durable. Ka-ching!

I hadn't noticed this before, but a lot of the DMS motors are within pennies of the RMS equivalent (I161 = I140, H550 = H550 etc...). Makes it harder to justify risking (and cleaning) a motor case.

Success! I was even proud of myself for resisting the Wasserfall. Figured the WM club membership paid for itself five times over.

Attachments

• 1125201650.jpg
    1125201650.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 33
Back