Quantcast

Wildman Holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

TheTank

Reaction score
...maybe.
Exactly. I got my ship notification about 10 days ago. Tracking had it leaving the local post office... no updates since. Who knows where it is.

Had a different order with Missleworks that went 1200 miles in the wrong direction and is supposedly in CA but who knows. Usually I get packages from them in 3/4 days.

Tobor

Get your peanuts....
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Oooops, forgot to post...

My order arrived on Friday!

The stuff:
A few Big-uns and Little-uns
Recon 24"drogue and 50" chute
Aero Pack 98mm flanged retainer

WM Black Sat Order-Small.jpg

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potent
Reaction score
Yay for midwestern storms. My stuff is somewhere between western Illinois and eastern Nebraska.

I just hope it's in a truck that got delayed somewhere, rather than a driver ending up in the ditch!

crossfire

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Tim I sent 2 emails did you get them?
Gary

mrwalsh85

Reaction score
Yay for midwestern storms. My stuff is somewhere between western Illinois and eastern Nebraska.

I just hope it's in a truck that got delayed somewhere, rather than a driver ending up in the ditch!
...called it ;)

afadeev

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I am waiting for a response from CTI on Monday before answering them
I made the mistake of ordering a couple of CTI motors, just to try something different.
Consequently, now riding at the back of the bus. Which is what it is, since I have plenty of other projects to keep myself busy throughout the winter.

Banzai88

Lvl 1,Wallet....Destroyed
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I made the mistake of ordering a couple of CTI motors, just to try something different.
Consequently, now riding at the back of the bus. Which is what it is, since I have plenty of other projects to keep myself busy throughout the winter.
Apparently along with those of us who ordered MW products.

Eljay

Reaction score
Apparently along with those of us who ordered MW products.
It's always an issue with these pre-order sales. Oh, I'll just throw in one more thing, I'll use it sometime this year I'm sure. And then that last thing is the holdup.

BTharpe

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Was there any update from CTI on the orders? I'm guessing that's why my order is waiting :( Haaaad to try a CTI case lol

WILDMANRS

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
We just spent the past two days organizing the CT I order there are still missing a few loads.another Aerotech shipment showed up late yesterday along with a pallet of fiberglass tubing. I plan on really making the ups driver earn his money tomorrow

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potent
Reaction score
look what is waiting for me when I open the. Door to the other shop
If it's easier for you, just slap a label with my address on those boxes and ship 'em back out... ;)