Wildman Holiday Sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a 98/15360 case and N2000 for LDRS yay. Looks like the discounts didn't get added, but I am confident that'll get sorted out down the line.

Thank you Tim and Jackie!
Reply to your order confirmation email with a question

If you are currently on the site and don't believe you're seeing the discounts, please PM me the email address you use on the website and I'll take a look at your account. There may be a flag wrong.

Tim I would guess your still going to do order pick up at Bong? If you need to just go ahead an ship my order. It might be best for you to ship it that will work for me.

I placed an order first thing this morning (6:24CST). I didn't see any discounts on the site, I assumed they would be applied afterwards like in the past. Do I need to redo my order? Not a club member.

I placed an order first thing this morning (6:24CST). I didn't see any discounts on the site, I assumed they would be applied afterwards like in the past. Do I need to redo my order? Not a club member.

Give Tim & Jackie a call on Monday. I'm confident they'll take care of you.

Does $75 shipping for 6 G motors sound right?

Likely a bit high. I'm guessing that's UPS and not parcel post, so $35 of that is a Hazmat fee that UPS requires.

If you complete the order, I'd love to know your order number so I can research that one.

Likely a bit high. I'm guessing that's UPS and not parcel post, so $35 of that is a Hazmat fee that UPS requires.

If you complete the order, I'd love to know your order number so I can research that one.

actually 9 g motors, not 6.

Question on the hobbyline sale ... the discount has been applied on all hobbyline cases (24 & 29) but the discount is only applied to the 29mm hobbyline reloads. Are the 24/40 and 24/60 reloads included in the sale?

Question on the hobbyline sale ... the discount has been applied on all hobbyline cases (24 & 29) but the discount is only applied to the 29mm hobbyline reloads. Are the 24/40 and 24/60 reloads included in the sale?

I just spoke to Tim and Jackie and we used the F20 to check. Normal retail on that reload is $44.49. It's currently showing for me at $31.49 which is 30% off, so that's the correct price.

Please make sure you're logged in.

Discounts aren't showing up for me, I've logged off and back on, etc.

Discounts aren't showing up for me, I've logged off and back on, etc.

Same here. I see no discounts. Of course I just created an account this morning. Does that have something to do with it?

Easy way to test to see if you're seeing the discounted prices...

Search for the K535. If you're seeing $112.49, then you're seeing the discounted price.

Apparently at some point this morning, the software decided to start showing the discounts everywhere. Gremlins.

The AT E15-7 single use 3 pack is not showing discount. Are these not included in the sale? The F20's ARE showing the discount. I am logged in...

The AT E15-7 single use 3 pack is not showing discount. Are these not included in the sale? The F20's ARE showing the discount. I am logged in...

Per Tim & Jackie, the E15 is a discontinued motor and is not considered part of Hobbyline, thus it's not discounted beyond their normal prices.

PM me the email address you use to login, please

No, Tim, I am not buying a Mach 3 kit. I will resist the urge. I don't own 75mm hardware, I don't need to buy hardware.

Resistance is not futile....

Here is my order number for you to research the shipping as requested. ;)

Last edited:
Back